Scotland V Gibraltar Bet - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland V Gibraltar Bet

HIGHTOWER 1314

My mate who is daft as a brush decided for some reason to stick £20 on gibraltar to win tomorrow at odds of 40-1.As soon as another mate saw this outrageous bet he was told in no uncertain terms to cash it in so within minutes of sticking the bet on he cashed in and got £8 back out of £20.What a ding and what a laugh it gave us the day in the pub before the rover v hibs game :-)):-))

It's like a big boxing match this. Am goin for round 6. If we play at a high tempo and stretch them out wide there's every chance. Depends how greedy strachan is today.

The Germans, as wise as they are, never excerted much against them and just kept the ball, hence they only managed 4.

Most of these on mid-week. Hopefully some will come in as I'm left with £1.74 in the account which will go to anytime scorer once the teams are released.

Scotland(-4.5) 2/1

Scotland (most goals scored 2nd half) 10/11

Romania -2 vs Faroes/Scotland -4.5 double 6/1

More optimistic punts are ;

Scotland (-6) 4/1

Scotland to win 9-0 22/1

Also, 25p on

Scotland 10-0 and 12-0.

If you are a professional punter than Gibraltar +5 at 11/10 is what you lump on

The 2 factors are that Germany only scored 4 against them and we dont look like scoring 5 against anyone generally

So more than likely it will finish 5-0 and the money will be down the drain

That's been my thinking. If we use our 'tricky' players to beat a man wide and get balls in the box then I think we will chase goals with more tempo than the Germans. They also missed a shitload.

Tempted to get on Skybet who are best odds for every handicap, with -4 at 4/5, -5 at 13/8, and -6 at 3/1.

These odds are gone. Now 9/4 for -6. Must be lumped on the last hour or two.