Happy Mothers Day - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Happy Mothers Day

Just to remind everyone that it's Mother's Day today, I know we all lead busy lives, but today's the day to pop round to your mums with a wee card, some flowers/chocolate/perfume/jewellery or anything to choose to give her, perhaps a wee breakfast/lunch/dinner? Who knows even a wee cuddle might do the trick just to let her know she's appreciated, you only get one mum, let her know you love her ?

And for those of you who's mums are no longer with us, raise you glass up to the heavens and give her a wee smile, gone but never forgotten.

Spread the love folks xx

Just to remind everyone that it's Mother's Day today, I know we all lead busy lives, but today's the day to pop round to your mums with a wee card, some flowers/chocolate/perfume/jewellery or anything to choose to give her, perhaps a wee breakfast/lunch/dinner? Who knows even a wee cuddle might do the trick just to let her know she's appreciated, you only get one mum, let her know you love her

And for those of you who's mums are no longer with us, raise you glass up to the heavens and give her a wee smile, gone but never forgotten.

Spread the love folks xx

well said that man :ok: l presume that you are a man :-))

well said that man :ok: l presume that you are a man :-))

I hope so, I'm to big to squeeze into a dress ?

Edited by andreimack

Mine is away to get a free meerkat stuffed toy from my insurance.

That should be the most expensive gift from all of the siblings :lol:

It's the thought that counts ?

My mum told me two years ago she fancied some aromatics for mothers day as she was running low, I bought her a large jar of sweeties from Harrods in Gatwick on my way home from a job...sorted ?

No-one told me it was a perfume from Clinique!

Oh how I laughed.

I'd like to wish my mum a happy mothers day!

(I don't get why the badger people do that via social media? Especially a message to someone who doesn't use social media, dead people and babies, it's weird!)

It's not real unless it's on Facebook or Twitter!