Raith Rovers Vs The Rangers Thread - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Raith Rovers Vs The Rangers Thread

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hands up Aberdeen sometimes sing naughty songs when they come to Ibrox/Parkhead but you two feckin kents sing yer Irish/sectarian crap wherever you pull up anchor.Don't even try and equate your shyte with what other fans sing ya detestable shower of 10 carat kents.

What is it that's wrong with Irish songs?*

*Non IRA Irish songs.

We had Hugh Keevins on radio tonight equating the soldier's song with the shite the h.ns were singing last night.

What is it that's wrong with Irish songs?*

*Non IRA Irish songs.

We had Hugh Keevins on radio tonight equating the soldier's song with the shite the h.ns were singing last night.

Nothing wrong with Irish songs.Would be great to hear football fans sing "She moved through the fair" or "Molly Ban ".Problem is that The soldiers song is an Irish song that has had its the lyrics altered by Scottish football fans for a specific purpose.Night and day compared the" No" sporting wing though.

Celtic are a football club with a few bigoted extremists who have attached themselves to them (And reducing every year).Rangers have morphed into an extremist organisation masquerading as a football club and has become a political mecca for bigoted ,racist violent scum to unleash their hatred on Scottish football supporters and democracy in general.The majority are not part of this mob for football reasons.They don't give a dam about the beautiful game ,just about being on top which they see as the only way to promote their despicable culture.

I went to the game on Friday night as a guest with a Raith Rovers fan.it was the first time i had seen rangers "fans" for several years in the flesh.I came way without being at a football match It was simply appalling, especially in the street before and after.it made me ashamed to think i inhabit the same country as these vermin.How so called "decent fans" can pretend this is n't happening is beyond me. This evil must be stopped.Its getting out of control.

Edited by Wine bibber

Hands up Aberdeen sometimes sing naughty songs when they come to Ibrox/Parkhead but you two feckin kents sing yer Irish/sectarian crap wherever you pull up anchor.Don't even try and equate your shyte with what other fans sing ya detestable shower of 10 carat kents.

A song about the Pope or a song about 66 who died? I'd say the latter was worse... ya 10 carat kent