Wearing A Kilt - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is my bachelorhood so obvious ? :D

Not quite sure what to make of all that that :lol:

I do have to admit that the above photo of me was taken a while back and is far too flattering.

Don't worry, when one of them showed me the picture she was putting on the dating site my ensuing laughter caused my wine to shoot out my mouth nose and eyes!

Ahem!

Of course you weren't one of the 3.

You're only pished every second weekend! :-) ??

Edited by G-Man

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know at least 3 females pals who I could set you up with. Sadly none of them are princesses but I'm not 100% sure you're a cursed prince, mainly due to your membership of the TAMB, so you'd stay a frog. Don't worry though they'd stay the same too, pished most weekends.

Here G-man, I'm back on the market. Send your pals this way. For all Fringo's a decent lad, a night oot wi Flora has to be seen to be believed! Usually ends in arrest, waking up wi a salmon or falling through the front door. Any of them golfers?

Damned right.

Thanks for the pm,the second photo,she was mighty fine :wub:

Well as soon as you told me you liked bearded men in mini skirts and fake boobs I knew you'd love Big Jim.

And yet, you got up close and personal with some of mine.......... :angry:

Can I help it if barristers and the judge love me. Mind you the feather boa worked its magic too.