Authoritarian Right-Wing Government - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Authoritarian Right-Wing Government

According to Political Compass.http://www.politicalcompass.org/uk2015

This finding is also reported by Wings Over Scotland.

Warning to Scunnered:

Labour considered well to the right of centre; SNP just to the left. Don't read this while eating.

I would never argue Labour are to the left of centre... I've also said SNP are slightly to the left of centre VERY SLIGHTLY... Although dampened by their public spending cuts last week in favour of corporate tax relief... So probably dead on centre actually. SNP off the Westminster leash?... Further right than the Tories.

uk2015.pngus2012.png

:wtf:

I wonder where they would put Hilary? I presume Palin is off the scale...

I agree with where the SNP are, after Indy, who knows,,,, u would see Liebour drift back .. they are currently more right wing than the BNP... ffs...

I wonder where they would put Hilary? I presume Palin is off the scale...

I agree with where the SNP are, after Indy, who knows,,,, u would see Liebour drift back .. they are currently more right wing than the BNP... ffs...

Only economically. The BNP want reintroduce the death penalty and other mad social and justice policies, which Labour, to be fair, don't.

I'm pretty much right on top of the Greens on that scale. Interesting.........

I'm slightly to the left of them. Although, the questions don't really as about policies that might make me more or less likely to vote for a party (or be near a party of this scale). There are also religiousy questions - that are irrelevant to UK politics (outside of NI).

Aren't SYRIZA is a collation with a far right party though? That could skew it...

They've also went back on three of their main election pledges already.

1. To reintroduce the minimum wage at first session of parliament.

2. To have Greece's debt to capital written off... Will now only be partially negotiated.

3. Refuse to back EU sanctions against any other nation. They broke this in less than a week by backing sanctions against Russia.