What's The Chances Of Still Getting Cheap Flights? - Page 6 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What's The Chances Of Still Getting Cheap Flights?

Stuzo

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We booked today. Edi to Dublin on Sat 10th. 2 hour stop over in Dublin. (Not sure how we'll spend those hours ?). Dublin to faro. Then faro to Stansted on Tues 13th at 3.55pm. 1.5 hours in Stansted then onto edi. £220 each. Found sat-tues better time wise. Fri-mon had 9 hour turnover

Edited by Ohhhh diego maradona

Via Dublin is how I always travel back to Europe now as Aer Lingus for me are amazing.

I'm Chicago-Dublin-Faro.

fair play to you mate that's some commitment travelling all that way to see Scotland play in relation to cheapish flights Ryan air from Bournemouth still have flights about the £100 mark

fair play to you mate that's some commitment travelling all that way to see Scotland play in relation to cheapish flights Ryan air from Bournemouth still have flights about the £100 mark

I look to take in two games a year. I did the Dublin game recently.

I've got flights to/from Faro going from Dublin booked, however I can't go due to work/college - was meant to be a family holiday that just so happened to coincide with the match.

There's 2 seats available flying Aer Lingus on 8th October at 5.20pm and returning on the 15th at 10.00am.

I paid 400 (£290) for them, but am willing to let them go for about £200 total. Flights to/from Dublin should be cheap enough if booked early... There's 1 bag checked in up to 25kg and there's breakfast included in the return flight.

If anyone's interested, drop me a PM. Happy to cover the charge to transfer details!!

• 1 month later...