Celebrity? Big Brother - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celebrity? Big Brother

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure??? He lives just down the road from me, so often see him around. I've even bought a car from him in the past and met his wife when I was at his house to pick it up. Not saying your wrong, but I'd be surprised.....

Who is this you're talking about? I'm only vaguely aware of the televisual feast being discussed.

I don't know what his current marital or living arrangements are but he was definetly on my bus in Turkey with a young man and they behaved in such a manner that it was clear they were having a relationship! There is another board member who can verify this if he so wishes :D

• 3 weeks later...

Missus has been sitting watching this, caught glimpses of it. That perez dude seems like a bit of a pratt. Dont know if it is a good or a bad thing that best, hopkins, kavanagh, jordan and cheggars (who is aboot the only half decent human in there) are only ones ive heard of.