Stuart Pearce - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Stuart Pearce

That doesn't sound that offensive.

Actual quote was "arrogant black c--t" which was aimed at Paul Ince.

While the 3 words on their own are an accurate description of Ince (he is arrogant, he is black and he is a c--t) putting the 3 together suggests that being black is a negative, which makes his use of the word black offensive.

Ince has probably experienced "more offensive" racist language in the past but I don't think Pearse should be rewarded for that.

For what its worth I'm pretty sure this incident happened when they were both still playing - about twenty years ago - and Pearse has since acknowledged that his language was inappropriate.

He also has an unhealrhy attitude towards the jocks. I remember his euro 2016 pregame comments, they were far beyond rivalry.

Came accross as a nasty bitter RACIST individual.

In the past hour we seemed to have moved smoothly from 2104 to 2015.....but there may be the possibility that i missed out a few years....did we really draw England in the 2016 Euros?

In the past hour we seemed to have moved smoothly from 2104 to 2015.....but there may be the possibility that i missed out a few years....did we really draw England in the 2016 Euros?

I don't remember 2104 either :wink2:

He also has an unhealrhy attitude towards the jocks. I remember his euro 2016 pregame comments, they were far beyond rivalry.

Came accross as a nasty bitter RACIST individual.

The Euro 96 game you mean ?

I've heard this about Pearce before. Does anyone know what exactly it was that he said about us ?

Have read that Alf Ramsay and Alan Ball in days gone by weren't exactly shy in voicing their hatred of "those facking Jock bastards ".

• 2 weeks later...