Where's Wibble? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Where's Wibble?

Just lost interest to be honest. SFA shafting the fans, people who should know better defending the season ticket prices, fans falling out with each other over it, SFA arranging games against England and Northern Ireland, turning the travelling support into an annoying minority, treating us all like 10 year olds with the marketing e-mails, telling me to unsubscribe if I don't like the patronising e-mails, then not replying to me when I point out that I need to be subscribed to their shite e-mails to get info about tickets...

I'm just totally scunnered with the whole thing. Regan is a khunt. We're just an income stream to them. Loyalty is a one way street.

And few of my mates post on here now anyway, so I just keep up to date with everything on Facebook or twitter. The TAMB is pretty much redundant now I think. All its good for is an argument with the odd tosser now and again, and there's not enough hours in the day...

What FE said , ticket prices are a joke, the SFA are beyond clueless and interested only in ripping us off. And there are way too many muppets on here taking themselves too seriously !

He's been active on Facebook today, so he still walks among us!

I robbed his phone and was just having a play.

Wibble is actually standing as the Tory candidate for Didsbury and is to busy canvassing :ok: