Terrorists Are Only After Katie Hopkins - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Terrorists Are Only After Katie Hopkins

Its hard not to comment on her without sounding like a raving mad unhinged lunatic.

Im aghast that people like her are famous, from what I gather, its because she failed on a reality show.

Obviously talent isnt required to be a public figure. Between this talentless big mouthed idiot, to that stupid hideous woman who had an NHS breast implants only to become the worlds ugliest prostitute, to Kim Kardashians kegs, to Peter Andre selling shite food, I really despair.

Im 35 FFS but feel like an old moaning .

I feel for her - she was obviously unloved as a child.

The unstoppable stream of backed up shit that shoots out her gub is down to her being born without an arsehole.

The doctors discovered this at birth and asked her parents if they wanted it fixed.

They took one look at the newborn Katie Hopkins and declined.

The doctors pleaded and pointed out that it was a simple procedure on an infant and it would immeasurably improve her life and her outlook.

But Mr and Mrs Hopkins just shook their heads and said "Nah. Leave it. She's a cúnt"

And they were right.