New Mobile Phone Recommendations - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Mobile Phone Recommendations

What's the Sony like compared to the iPhone?

Only problems i`ve had with the phone are that it doesn`t connect up to my car stereo (fine via bluetooth) and also you can`t put the apps into the sd card storage so the phone memory fills up quickly. This might have been sorted out by now though with the newer models. Apart from it`s been fine and the camera is fantastic.

I`ve had iPhones and android and i like them both. I`d happily get either again. If you do any downloading of films/music or watch any football on dodgy channels then you`re probably better with an android.

Got my S5 nicked last night, after getting a replacement after my S3 got nicked in Düsseldorf. Hopefully my RBS Royalties Insurance is sympathetic. :angry:

My own fault both times...

I was going to go for the HTC One M8 but the camera's apparently not so great so I was looking at the S5, you seem keen on Samsungs..