UEFA Resale Platform - Page 4 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

UEFA Resale Platform

supersub

1 hour ago, scottincarlisle said:

I got an email today saying 3 of my 4 tickets have been resold. It doesn't say what one I still have but will go into the next sale.

Surprised they didn't all go in a flash given the demand and fair play to you for re-selling via UEFA at face value.

Good luck with the new job 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/14/2024 at 8:36 PM, scottincarlisle said:

I got an email today saying 3 of my 4 tickets have been resold. It doesn't say what one I still have but will go into the next sale.

That’s a bit odd given they said in the website all tickets had been resold.

So the ticket resale window now won't open again to buy tickets until early May. How is anyone meant to plan their travel and accommodation around that?! UEFA putting 'fans first' as ever 🙄

On 3/13/2024 at 9:44 AM, Big Brows said:

Slim pickings towards the very end. With no joy through the resale one of the boys took a punt through Ticombo for the Switzerland game at £270

Anyone had any dealings with Ticombo?

we've bought through there for the Swiss game also.

• 3 weeks later...

I see the final Resale Platform for listing tickets no longer required has commenced 

It also says tickets bought through the qualified nations schemes (SSC Codes ) can be relisted but will be resold at a later date via a separate process

Quote :

“If tickets are offered for resale by fans of the participating national associations, they will be sold in a separate process to fans of the same team”

I’d imagine there will be some supporters that got tickets with SSC Codes might not now be able to make it to a match. If they were to relist their tickets, there might be a few come back into the pot for SSC Members. 

Might be worth keep an eye on this for some supporters 

Edited by Stockholm 1980

On 4/9/2024 at 6:46 AM, Stockholm 1980 said:

I see the final Resale Platform for listing tickets no longer required has commenced 

It also says tickets bought through the qualified nations schemes (SSC Codes ) can be relisted but will be resold at a later date via a separate process

Quote :

“If tickets are offered for resale by fans of the participating national associations, they will be sold in a separate process to fans of the same team”

I’d imagine there will be some supporters that got tickets with SSC Codes might not now be able to make it to a match. If they were to relist their tickets, there might be a few come back into the pot for SSC Members. 

Might be worth keep an eye on this for some supporters 

Interesting conundrum.

would it go to the next point level that was unsuccessful or start again at the top and work down?

J

For info, the England supporters club were already set up to handle the return of tickets via the resale platform as they had a waiting list of about 1000 fans. These fans were given the opportunity to purchase the few hundred tickets that were returned. I don’t believe the SFA are planning anything like this, although I may be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, sorry this is probably advised online but I can’t see it - is the final chance to resell your tickets now gone?

I have a category 2 ticket for the Hungary game but now have a clash and would like to offer it up.

Is there any way for me to do this? It seems frankly ridiculous that 2 months from kick of there wouldn’t be some way to shift it.

Cheers

The UEFA resale platform closed for listing tickets to sale on 15th April. It reopens sometime in May for buying. According to the UEFA website -

"The final window to list tickets for resale is now closed. There will be no further opportunities to resell tickets. 

But who knows with UEFA, they have not communicated the process very well so far and have changed their minds a number of times. So you may get another chance - best of luck.

2 hours ago, Morton Supporter said:

Guys, sorry this is probably advised online but I can’t see it - is the final chance to resell your tickets now gone?

I have a category 2 ticket for the Hungary game but now have a clash and would like to offer it up.

Is there any way for me to do this? It seems frankly ridiculous that 2 months from kick of there wouldn’t be some way to shift it.

Cheers

I’m pretty sure that for Euro2020 they had resales ongoing during the tournament. So would expect it to open again before the tournament but who knows. 

Once you receive your ticket on the UEFA ticket app you will have the ability to transfer it to anyone else as long as they also have the app. The ticket will then be in their name. Only limiting factor is that I understand the ticket can only be transferred once.