SFA ticket sale - Page 9 - Netherlands v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SFA ticket sale

CAT

1 hour ago, thesaint said:

Feel for you mate. My finally arrived this afternoon.Hope your not leaving tomorrow or Wednesday before the post arrives. Why on earth did they cut it so fine in sending out tickets? 

They'll say the dutch didn't get the tickets to them soon enough

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, thesaint said:

Feel for you mate. My finally arrived this afternoon.Hope you’re not leaving tomorrow or Wednesday before the post arrives. Why on earth did they cut it so fine in sending out tickets? 

Typically arrived about 20 minutes after I posted that. Leaving Thursday morning anyway so wasn’t too bothered - knew they’d be here by then. 

1 minute ago, PSJ84 said:

Typically arrived about 20 minutes after I posted that. Leaving Thursday morning anyway so wasn’t too bothered - knew they’d be here by then. 

Good stuff. Would have been a bit hairy if you were leaving tomorrow though. 

Got our tickets okay but really think its too tight a timeframe that the SFA set, if anything had gone wrong, you can’t get through on the phone & they are not answering emails at moment…well ignoring me anyway ! Looking forward to Dam Square tomorrow 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿😀 after flying in early afternoon

1 hour ago, Andy of Lochcarron said:

Cheers thanks, I couldn’t remember normal timescale 

I believe a few people are to be contacted as some tickets haven't been scanned in Amsterdam, which could be interesting.  

8 minutes ago, LoganRoy said:

I believe a few people are to be contacted as some tickets haven't been scanned in Amsterdam, which could be interesting.  

Excellent. It’s about time this was being nipped in the bud 

1 hour ago, LoganRoy said:

TBH - we were only 10 rows from back, got to say I didn’t spot more than one or two seats empty seats & appears probably due as last poster says to Glasgow KLM flight cancellation- BTW did anyone think for a modern stadium, one set of stairs through one exit after the drink kiosks was a pain in the arse & must admit I was blowing when climbing all those steps !

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Be quite a few due to KLM. 

Be a bit shite if they do try and withhold points if it's outwith your control tbf.  

6 boys were on the 605am that was cancelled.  The 4 of us who made it had plenty space.  

1 hour ago, LoganRoy said:

Be a bit shite if they do try and withhold points if it's outwith your control tbf.  

6 boys were on the 605am that was cancelled.  The 4 of us who made it had plenty space.  

Yeah i know a few folk who got utterly shafted by KLM. 

My mate was flying from Leeds, he got a message to say his flight over was cancelled, he then booked a flight from Manchester to Amsterdam then got a text off KLM 15 mins later saying there was a mistake and his original flight was still going. 

He then had his flight home on Sunday cancelled late on Saturday night! 

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Yeah i know a few folk who got utterly shafted by KLM. 

My mate was flying from Leeds, he got a message to say his flight over was cancelled, he then booked a flight from Manchester to Amsterdam then got a text off KLM 15 mins later saying there was a mistake and his original flight was still going. 

He then had his flight home on Sunday cancelled late on Saturday night! 

Fucking hell, that's grim!  Is he out of pocket by much?  

7 hours ago, LoganRoy said:

Hard one that to get right! Tickets were sent out in bulk to lead booker with no names on them! We had 6 sent so if 1 of us had not attended how would they know who to penalise!!!?? 

4 minutes ago, macwomble said:

Hard one that to get right! Tickets were sent out in bulk to lead booker with no names on them! We had 6 sent so if 1 of us had not attended how would they know who to penalise!!!?? 

SFA could ask the lead booker?  No response, or failure to advise means they all miss out on 2 points 😂😂

In all seriousness, I've no idea how they could check or enforce it.

47 minutes ago, LoganRoy said:

SFA could ask the lead booker?  No response, or failure to advise means they all miss out on 2 points 😂😂

In all seriousness, I've no idea how they could check or enforce it.

Shows what a sh**show it’s all become! To be fair the fact this went down to as so low a points level shows the threats themselves have worked with the majority who could have harvested didn’t! I think the bigger test will be the game tmoro. Everyone has their own ticket on a smart phone so technically this would be a lot easier way to stop points being allocated! 

23 minutes ago, macwomble said:

Shows what a sh**show it’s all become! To be fair the fact this went down to as so low a points level shows the threats themselves have worked with the majority who could have harvested didn’t! I think the bigger test will be the game tmoro. Everyone has their own ticket on a smart phone so technically this would be a lot easier way to stop points being allocated! 

I've a mate who has transferred me his ticket as he's had to work.  I'll scan his on the way in. 

On 3/25/2024 at 6:18 PM, macwomble said:

Aye we were the same…. Loyalty points still not updated yet

• 2 weeks later...