SFA ticket sale - Page 7 - Netherlands v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SFA ticket sale

CAT

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, LoganRoy said:

https://tickets.scottishfa.co.uk/account/files

You'll see your purchase amount through that link.

Thanks, for your help, but ticket was bought via family & friends as a group & orderer is away at present, so whilst I can see ticket on my account , as there is not a purchase on my ticket order so it doesnt show, but thanks anyway

1 hour ago, GroundsKeeper said:

Not yet, if they were posted yesterday should be hitting the doors today / tommorrow.

Would be pleasantly surprised. 🤞

Think they must all be going to be hand delivered. 😂😂

On 3/13/2024 at 11:21 AM, GroundsKeeper said:

Not yet, if they were posted yesterday should be hitting the doors today / tommorrow.

Kinda starting to be not much room for manoeuvre regarding the tickets for The Netherlands game being posted.If you chose next day delivery still a bit of time but if you only paid for normal delivery it is starting to look a bit tight.It's wednesday before i leave but some might be making say a 4 night trip and leave for Amsterdam on Tuesday.If their tickets aren't posted tomorrow then it would be Monday before they are posted.Bit tight.Do you think they actually know when the game is being played?🤣

On 3/13/2024 at 11:21 AM, GroundsKeeper said:

Sent an email to the supporters club yesterday and they replied this morning saying tickets should be sent out today and that if they haven't arrived by the time I was leaving for Amsterdam to reply to the email and they would arrange an alternative arrangement. Just wondering why they have made it such a tight delivery schedule. Anyway hopefully arrive by Monday. 

32 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Sent an email to the supporters club yesterday and they replied this morning saying tickets should be sent out today and that if they haven't arrived by the time I was leaving for Amsterdam to reply to the email and they would arrange an alternative arrangement. Just wondering why they have made it such a tight delivery schedule. Anyway hopefully arrive by Monday. 

I think you already know the answer to that. 

15 hours ago, thesaint said:

Kinda starting to be not much room for manoeuvre regarding the tickets for The Netherlands game being posted.If you chose next day delivery still a bit of time but if you only paid for normal delivery it is starting to look a bit tight.It's wednesday before i leave but some might be making say a 4 night trip and leave for Amsterdam on Tuesday.If their tickets aren't posted tomorrow then it would be Monday before they are posted.Bit tight.Do you think they actually know when the game is being played?🤣

26th march , like they said in their first email 🤬

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

I think you already know the answer to that. 

Have the

1 hour ago, thesaint said:

Is there a pickup ? they've not mentioned anything about one 

2 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Postman just been.Nothing and that's with me paying for the next day guaranteed. Anybody else still waiting? 

Next day (£7.50) but I am Glasgow.  They were all posted our Wednesday.