SFA ticket sale - Page 6 - Netherlands v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SFA ticket sale

CAT

Shit just going to miss out with 12 points I reckon - frustrating as should be on 13 but SSC " Customer Service" said no - 3rd away ticket this will have cost me! 

Edited by Dangerous

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Got my ticket this morning on 14 points. Happy days! 

However, I wasn't able to buy alongside my mate also on 14 points, who is in my friends/family as it kept saying error. So we ended up buying individually. Anyone know if we can get the ticketing team to sit us next to each other?

Also, it wouldn't let me change the delivery address and I won't be at my usual address for the next few weeks i.e. before the game. Can I still change the delivery address or even ask to collect on Amsterdam?

Thanks!

Edited by doseybosey

17 minutes ago, doseybosey said:

Hi all,

However, I wasn't able to buy alongside my mate also on 14 points, who is in my friends/family as it kept saying error. So we ended up buying individually. Anyone know if we can get the ticketing team to sit us next to each other?

Also, it wouldn't let me change the delivery address and I won't be at my usual address for the next few weeks i.e. before the game. Can I still change the delivery address or even ask to collect on Amsterdam?

Thanks!

Usually at end of sale you get chance to request tickets seated together, i am in a group & the order already placed for this game does not detail seat together at order stage

1 hour ago, doseybosey said:

Hi all,

Thanks!

email them to ask if you can collect amsterdam. all foreign TA have to do this so it shouldn't be a problem

27 minutes ago, GroundsKeeper said:

email them to ask if you can collect amsterdam. all foreign TA have to do this so it shouldn't be a problem

Great to know. I'm on 12points but live in Amsterdam so was curious how this would work. Hoping there are still some available.

1 hour ago, RossHamiltonn said:

Great to know. I'm on 12points but live in Amsterdam so was curious how this would work. Hoping there are still some available.

Ross, it is one of the perks of living abroad - always have to collect in host city. Can be a right pain but suppose this time it shouldn't be too much of an issue :-). Did you get a ticket

43 minutes ago, amsterdam scot said:

Ross, it is one of the perks of living abroad - always have to collect in host city. Can be a right pain but suppose this time it shouldn't be too much of an issue :-). Did you get a ticket

Yup! Logged on 5 minutes before and got my ticket no bother. Also host city pickup which is the best outcome for guys like myself. Can't wait to experience the away end at the Arena this time. Been to De Kuip and follow AZ Alkmaar around but I love a trip to Ajax.

Just logged on with 10 points (x2) and got 2 tickets. So still available……😍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Edited by sandyb

8 minutes ago, thesaint said:

How low has it gone points wise?

Down to 7

2 minutes ago, Dangerous said:

All sold - not sure if it went as low as 7 but were definitely some available at 8.

Still couple available as I just looked on a 12 pointers account who isn't going. 

2 minutes ago, Andy of Lochcarron said:

I can’t tell til see credit card payment wether tickets are being sent out or will be pick up, anybody know?

Are they not going to be digital tickets?