X Factor - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's tonight.Should be mega.

they announced it on the radio that it was happening and it was because of costume changes or some shit. Wtf. Im not an x factor fan but surley it takes away the point of the thing.

being an old fart I'm rarely out on a Saturday night so I usually watch this. Used to quite enjoy it but the last few years have been a joke with very very average singers being touted as the next big thing just so Cowell can make some money off them. And don't get me started on Cheryl and her mime act

I'm a cynical bugger, and watching the staged pish on the xfactor makes me worse.

So, after their biggest poppy competition and help for heroes single tonight, will Jay James get the boot?

I reckoned he only got in because he was in the forces, and apparently got injured, which as xfactor sob stories go is absolute gold dust.

Tonight, I will be playing the X Factor drinking game: you switch off the TV, you go to the pub, you buy a drink. :ok:

I'm playing that one tonight too.

I'll forget to tape it too (do people still say that for recording programmes onto a hard drive).

Probably watch the results tomorow, with Spanish football on the tablet.

Well done folk go to a pub.

Today me and the family went to see Interstellar at the GSM Imax and when a train eventually comes I will get an Indian on the way up the road before I watch X Factor.

You do all know that people who watch the show go out like you do ?

Scott ,how often do you get out with a young bairn ?

Well done folk go to a pub.

Today me and the family went to see Interstellar at the GSM Imax and when a train eventually comes I will get an Indian on the way up the road before I watch X Factor.

You do all know that people who watch the show go out like you do ?

Scott ,how often do you get out with a young bairn ?

What did the Indian think of X factor