UEFA ticket portal and specifically ones for the under 16s (Prep for UEFA tickets distributed by SSC) - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

UEFA ticket portal and specifically ones for the under 16s (Prep for UEFA tickets distributed by SSC)

GroundsKeeper

Hi guys,

Now I am back from the double header, I need to get my finger out and download the UEFA ticket App on my phone.

Has anyone done that yet ? 

Do you use the link that the SSC sent us in that email.  Is it the same app as 2021.

I spoke to the SSC out there and he said I should also get a UEFA ticket set up for my son ( he's under 16 so won't have a credit card)

Again I use the same link sent out by email ?

Then the SSC guy said I should be able to link my " adult" account to his under 16 account and then as long as we apply for the same price category our tickets will be seated together.

Has anyone done that yet aswell?

At this point the SSC is simply asking members to register an account on UEFA.com. The ticket app for Euro 2024 will come later.

In a separate thread, I mentioned an email I had received from the SSC: adult members will be able to order ticket(s) for under-16 members, as it's not possible to have a UEFA.com account under the age of 16.

18 hours ago, fazlikeus said:

does anyone know if you will be able to order for your family members via one UEFA account? we all have 12 points and I have always just ordered via my log in for all 4 

Or will we have to create 4 seperate UEFA

I believe you'll need to create 4 accounts, order individually and then link tickets after the fact.

4 hours ago, aufc_bawbag said:

Done an email trawl and found this on one of my ticket links for Euro 2020. 

Surely they can’t do this again?!? 

IMG_7476.jpeg

I think if your trying to buy outwith the SSC allocation you need to be 18

If you are buying via an SSC Code and have the required points, under 18’s will get a ticket. 

14 hours ago, Stockholm 1980 said:

I think if your trying to buy outwith the SSC allocation you need to be 18

If you are buying via an SSC Code and have the required points, under 18’s will get a ticket. 

I don't think there are child prices.

A full price ticket will need to be bought

Iirc this was same at Euro 20/21

You cannot register under 16s on the UEFA website, but the SSC keep talking about U18s and how there will be a facility to buy tickets for kids.

So what is classed as a child, U16 or U18?!? It's just confusing.

*Doesn't directly affect us, laddie is 12 and on 14 points so we'll be ok, but it's not clear enough.

Still no idea what's happening with this. 

I see in the latest SSC email that we've to make sure the email address for our account and our child's account differ, which I've just logged in and done. This is because they're going to email individual codes so it needs to be separate email addresses. 

21 minutes ago, Up and Doune said:

Some people might put a fake DoB when registering the UEFA account?

Then they’ll not be able to ‘sum up’ as the ‘child ticket’ will have an adult’s age and therefore should have a seperate account. 

If you know what I mean?

As far as I can make out this is the situation -

I have my own SSC account (14 points). My son aged 12 has his own SSC account (14 points). We both have separate email addresses as requested. 

When it comes to buying tickets we just need ONE adult account but I can link his forthcoming SSC code to ‘sum up’ meaning I can get his tickets through the one transaction as we both have separate email accounts and SSC codes. 

That’s what I take from it. No need to make accounts with false DOBs like we had to for Euro2020. 

12 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

I have my own SSC account (14 points). My son aged 12 has his own SSC account (14 points). We both have separate email addresses as requested. 

When it comes to buying tickets we just need ONE adult account but I can link his forthcoming SSC code to ‘sum up’ meaning I can get his tickets through the one transaction as we both have separate email accounts and SSC codes. 

That’s what I take from it. No need to make accounts with false DOBs like we had to for Euro2020. 

I think your son will be sent a code the same as you will be, and you'll just buy his ticket through your UEFA account

1 hour ago, McTeeko said:

Then they’ll not be able to ‘sum up’ as the ‘child ticket’ will have an adult’s age and therefore should have a seperate account. 

If you know what I mean?

I wanted to take both my kids. My son will be 16 next summer and daughter 13. I wanted to ‘sum up’ her ticket on mine and buy him a separate adult ticket. But the T&C basically only let me take one of them as a child.

1 hour ago, McTeeko said:

Did making the account with the ‘false’ DoB work?

Still unclear if it’s 16 or 18 as a child 

1 minute ago, Up and Doune said:

I wanted to take both my kids. My son will be 16 next summer and daughter 13. I wanted to ‘sum up’ her ticket on mine and buy him a separate adult ticket. But the T&C basically only let me take one of them as a child.

Aye that’s no right that. If they have enough points they should be entitled to tickets. But the wording in the email states only two tickets (one adult, one child) per transaction. Surely there must be a way around that?

2 minutes ago, Up and Doune said:

Did making the account with the ‘false’ DoB work?

Still unclear if it’s 16 or 18 as a child 

It was a loophole that the SSC encouraged to enable me to get tickets for my son at Euro2020. I don’t think it was overly advertised though. We were meeting people at Wembley who asked how I got his ticket (he was 9 at the time) as other kids missed out. He had enough points, there was nothing underhand, but his ticket was booked under a different DOB. 

1 minute ago, McTeeko said:

Aye that’s no right that. If they have enough points they should be entitled to tickets. But the wording in the email states only two tickets (one adult, one child) per transaction. Surely there must be a way around that?

Cheers. That’s my frustration. I understand capping it but at 1 child is ridiculous. That’s why I wanted to buy my son an adult ticket as he’ll be 16 next summer.

I know that’s a UEFA decision not the SFA