Projected Pots Euro 2024 Finals - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Projected Pots Euro 2024 Finals

Craig Fae Hamilton

1 hour ago, Craig Fae Hamilton said:

Specifically on the Betting aspect of it. I checked Paddy Power an their odds are 1/12 for Scotland to finish in the Top 2 in the Group. So, if they finished 3rd and qualified via the play-off, you'd still lose. Which is quite interesting.

But, for qualification purposes, you are bang on the money! And to be honest, I don't really Gamble so that's 100% the important bit!

I just went through oddschecker.com to see the best price and it just said qualify. 

Guess England never need play offs. 

2 hours ago, immcinto said:

>>So we have at least 99.12% chance of qualifying

This number didn;t take into account that Norway have to win by 2 clear goals if Scotland draw with Georgia

Taking this into accounts pushes Scotland's chance of qualifying up to 99.46%

If Haaland stubs his toe in the next game he plays, will that push it up to 99.5%? 😉 

• 2 weeks later...

I recalcuted odds using actual bookies odds rather than predicted. All odds are actual except Scotland/Norway and Scotland/Georgia.

Scotland have 43% chance of winning group. Lower than my previous estimate but bookies are still giving too long odds on this.

image.thumb.png.691cb1ae35d79d60f06f1f261139e7dc.png