Tickets - Page 9 - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

adamntg

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, adamntg said:

I’ve got three home end tickets I don’t need now. I have promised two to someone if he wants them but I definitely have one available if anyone is interested.  

Afraid they’re the expensive ones. 

What details did you use on the FFF website, for your name, address etc. where the real or made up details?

I have 2 Scotland end tickets and wanted 3.

I bought 3 french end ones as safety. £50 ones

Anyone wanting to do a deal, a Scotland ticket for 3 french tickets and some cash.

My ideal is for me and my 2 boys to sit together in the Scotland fans.

Any offer's/ idea's/ thoughts 

1 hour ago, briandon said:

What details did you use on the FFF website, for your name, address etc. where the real or made up details?

I used my own details for the invoice section as wondered if my credit card company might flag it if i put in some french address. But did consider using my hotel address. 

I am bit concerned that the tickets arent being emailed until 10 October and that French may review and cancel any UK address orders in that time.

6 hours ago, adamntg said:

I’ve got three home end tickets I don’t need now. I have promised two to someone if he wants them but I definitely have one available if anyone is interested.  

Afraid they’re the expensive ones. 

How much please? There seem to be 6 pricing brackets on the FFF website. 

12 minutes ago, Silversand said:

2 of my party without tickets, have used VPN to get through the first section of the FFF website, but its not letting me get passed the payment section. I've tried it with VPN on & off with no luck.

Any suggestions?

No worries - problem sorted - I changed browser from Chrome to Edge & it worked 👍

I managed to get a Scotland end ticket but my mate didn't. He's got one in the home end (Bloc D).

If anyone also has a home end (Bloc D) ticket and wants to swap for a Scotland end ticket, let me know (open to swapping so my mate isn't in the home end himself).

8 hours ago, Gala Tartan Army (Borders) said:

I am bit concerned that the tickets arent being emailed until 10 October and that French may review and cancel any UK address orders in that time.

You sure they're sending them? The tickets I bought were e-tickets that you can't download until 10 Oct 

44 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Just got the new email from the sfa. Thought they might have mentioned the pick up point for tickets in Lille. 

It’ll come out with the SSC guide in due course 👍

We don’t have the Seville guide or pick-up point yet 

On 10/4/2023 at 6:21 PM, thesaint said:

Just got the new email from the sfa. Thought they might have mentioned the pick up point for tickets in Lille. 

They’ll still be swithering on which 5* spa hotel to book with all the £3 booking fees they’ve accumulated. 

On 10/1/2023 at 2:55 PM, Duncan Bristol said:

No worries. If for any reason the person you’re holding them for no longer needs them I’d still be keen.

If not, thanks anyway!

Looks like the person no longer needs them, so I have two €79 home end tickets available. 

In the interests of incentivising the sale I’m prepared to drop the price a wee bit from face value. 

Anyone interested, let me know. 

1 hour ago, adamntg said:

Looks like the person no longer needs them, so I have two €79 home end tickets available. 

In the interests of incentivising the sale I’m prepared to drop the price a wee bit from face value. 

Anyone interested, let me know. 

Thanks.

I ended up buying a home end ticket through a third party website (yet to receive them) so looks like I no longer require them unless I’ve been scammed or the FFF cancel my order!