Season 23/24 - Page 42 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

18 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I have been on this board nearly 20 years, and I enjoy it. Seems lately there are alot of folk not being honest with themselves. I get it, your club allegiance is everything, I get it. I do however believe folk know I , Ramy, is correct.. There is no shame in keeping your "Honest" opinion to yourselves. I know you do not want to be "outed" or being though of as soft... It's ok to agree with Celtic FC and the corruption we deal with week after week, and say otherwise on a message board, that's why I'm not upset... It's ok lads, and lassie, we shall move forward together, and hopefully rid Scottish football of the ongoing favoritism and bias towards that one club, and we all know who they are.... Best Wishes... BR 1314

You need to give the Celtic sites a bye for a while mate for your own sanity

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

The worrying thing is Ramy is that you appear to actually believe this?

Am I wrong in saying that the ref on Sunday was "celtic leaning" but you and Rodgers are upset because the VAR ref was "Rangers leaning"?

The ref made the final calls. The sooner fans and people involved in the game move away from this nonsence the better. Refs are refs first and foremost.

Absolutely - the responsibility lies with the referee. A lot of people are forgetting this.

18 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What's that got to do with anything? Trebles won fair and square.. Even corrupt officiating couldnae stop us....

Was this part of a treble winning season?

11 hours ago, LoganRoy said:

What a tit.  Dandruff Joe has the IQ of the number of fingers you have; 16.

Oh, so it's ok to throw a ball at a goalkeeper twice and verbally abuse him? Class act you are no doubt.....

https://www.facebook.com/share/3RjPhpBrBLCbZoFY/?mibextid=xfxF2i

Absolute disgrace. Charged for telling the truth. Now may miss clash with Sevco. Why so long for the hearing? We know why. The scum SFA putting the boots to Celtic here... Yet Clement can complain about Willie Collum and gets nothing... Only in Scotland !!!!!! 

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

https://www.facebook.com/share/3RjPhpBrBLCbZoFY/?mibextid=xfxF2i

Absolute disgrace. Charged for telling the truth. Now may miss clash with Sevco. Why so long for the hearing? We know why. The scum SFA putting the boots to Celtic here... Yet Clement can complain about Willie Collum and gets nothing... Only in Scotland !!!!!! 

He wasn't charged for telling the truth

You definitely support the right team. 

Edited by vanderark14

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

He wasn't charged for telling the truth

You definitely support the right team. 

Then why wasn't Clement charged? He called out the SFA and Collum? 

They could fast track the hearing but wait until a week before we play Sevco? 

You think it's a fair playing field? 

Just sayin like.. Corruption at the core....

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Then why wasn't Clement charged? He called out the SFA and Collum? 

They could fast track the hearing but wait until a week before we play Sevco? 

You think it's a fair playing field? 

Just sayin like.. Corruption at the core....

Where did Clement call Collum incompetent? 

The rule literally says you can't claim a referee is biased on incompetent. Old tranny shagger getting a ban would be glorious. 

32 minutes ago, LoganRoy said:

The rule literally says you can't claim a referee is biased on incompetent. Old tranny shagger getting a ban would be glorious. 

Oh dear. Do you tie your own trainers or are they velcro?

37 minutes ago, LoganRoy said:

Here is a partial screenshot of one of the many articles about the Sevco staff wanting Collum out... You can read yes?  This is ok though, no charges or hearings for the Sevco brass, but Rodgers faces a suspension. Welcome to Scotland !!

Screenshot_20240306-161712.png

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Here is a partial screenshot of one of the many articles about the Sevco staff wanting Collum out... You can read yes?  This is ok though, no charges or hearings for the Sevco brass, but Rodgers faces a suspension. Welcome to Scotland !!

Screenshot_20240306-161712.png

You said Clement.  I'm quoting you, you wanted him charged.

Do you wipe your arse then blow your nose with the same paper?  Rhetorical 

5 minutes ago, LoganRoy said:

You said Clement.  I'm quoting you, you wanted him charged.

Do you wipe your arse then blow your nose with the same paper?  Rhetorical 

Dear lord. I'm not about to go over every media piece on your idiot Clement just to please a 4 year old who Cannae even tie his or hers own shoes. Away and have a wash.... I should know better than to respond to the uneducated.. Run along hunothy...

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Dear lord. I'm not about to go over every media piece on your idiot Clement just to please a 4 year old who Cannae even tie his or hers own shoes. Away and have a wash.... I should know better than to respond to the uneducated.. Run along hunothy...

To confirm, the Rangers manager didn't call a referee incompetent, but Brenda did.  You (as a thick Dhim) believe Brenda is immune to the rules as per the AoA and as such start greeting.   Yes, sounds about right. 

You stick to being a phoney Irish man in Canada.  

2 minutes ago, duncan II said:

This @Loganroy guy seems like an uber hun. With a creepy Ramy fixation.

I find it humorous how unhinged he's getting over this.  It's almost as if he's a parody. 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, duncan II said:

This Logan guy seems like an uber hun. With a creepy Ramy fixation.

I don't think LR has said anything wrong and i believe he is a hearts fan. He pointed out Ramy's very obvious error, he proved the error. Ramy doubled down and fired abuse at LR.

Edited by vanderark14

40 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I don't think LR has said anything wrong and i believe he is a hearts fan. He pointed out Ramy's very obvious error, he proved the error. Ramy doubled down and fired abuse at LR.

I fired abuse????? Can YOU read?? FFS VA !!!!!! 

42 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

How did you manage to type this with your heid up Logan's arse???