SCOTSMAN DISCOUNTED DRINK FOR TA - Norway v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SCOTSMAN DISCOUNTED DRINK FOR TA

HI Folks , 

I have been in touch with the Sotsman bar asking for a discount on beer as the prices are horrific!  I said, seeing as the bar would be rammed with TA it  be nice to offer us some cheaper beer.

So the reply said   -   Will offer a  discount on Frydenlund Pilsner. Lad said tell the bartender we are TA ( be obvious enough Id think ) and we will get a 17% discount, its  better than FA 😀

Unfortunately there was no offer on Whisky -so it will be the duty free 😂

Lets go lads 😁

1 hour ago, ACKER FAE ORKNEY said:

HI Folks , 

I have been in touch with the Sotsman bar asking for a discount on beer as the prices are horrific!  I said, seeing as the bar would be rammed with TA it  be nice to offer us some cheaper beer.

So the reply said   -   Will offer a  discount on Frydenlund Pilsner. Lad said tell the bartender we are TA ( be obvious enough Id think ) and we will get a 17% discount, its  better than FA 😀

Lets go lads 😁

Did you mind & tell him to get loads of extra bar staff on? 😁

4 hours ago, hamilton wanderer said:

by the way that isn't bad at all for Norway.

By my reckoning it's about £8.70 a pint in the Scotsman and with the 17% discount that is £7.22.  Dublin wasn't much cheaper!

I was in Bergen last year and it was running closer to £12 a pint

Any info on the price of spirits. Vodka primarily. 

51 minutes ago, N4Footsoldier said:

Anywhere with online details of this? Can't find it but that's some deal if true

10 minute walk from central station just ask any body where the police,station is,it is true I drink in there

On 6/12/2023 at 2:46 PM, ACKER FAE ORKNEY said:

HI Folks , 

Lets go lads 😁

Just been in there. £9 30 a pint