Davy Buses to Nicosia - Cyprus v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Davy Buses to Nicosia

Prov1

CYPRUS v SCOTLAND - GSP NICOSIA - 2145hrs - 8th Sept 2023 🇨🇾🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

GUYS n GIRLS

Bookings now being taken for travel to the above match from the following locations and price stated per seat.

Please pay by PayPal to Prov3855@aol.com using the FRIEND option to avoid fees. Anyone not using this option will have their funds returned.

If you do not have PayPal please message me for Bank of Scotland details.

Again all profits over and above the cost of the buses, bank transfer fees, currency fluctuations and possible fuel rises, will go to The Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal.

Departure points and timings will be released nearer the time once I have liaised with the Cypriot Police.

Buses from Protaras/ Ayia Napa maybe merged depending on numbers booking. Approximate travel times are shown after prices per seat.

Protaras £14       - 75mins
Ayia Napa £14    - 75mins
Larnaca £12        - 45mins
Limassol £14       - 60mins
Paphos £16         - 120mins

Once again, thank you for your support 👍🇨🇾🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

https://www.facebook.com/davy.buses

Hi Davy,

Don't use Paypal, don't use Facebook.

How do i message you?

Used your excellent service last game (from Paphos), this time I'm in Larnaca. 

Still got your Bank of Scotland details from last time

So if they are the same, I'll have 1 seat from Larnaca please

Cheers

Gordon    

6 minutes ago, KENTTA said:

Hi Davy,

Don't use Paypal, don't use Facebook.

How do i message you?

Used your excellent service last game (from Paphos), this time I'm in Larnaca. 

Still got your Bank of Scotland details from last time

So if they are the same, I'll have 1 seat from Larnaca please

Cheers

Gordon    

Drop me an email at Prov3855@aol.com

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/30/2023 at 1:40 PM, scottish and proud said:

I’m likely to need a return ticket to Larnaca only as I’ll be in Nicosia before the game. Is that likely to cause any logistical issues?

No bud but it is the same seat price as seat is vacant on the inbound journey to Nicosia

Davy I would like 8 tickets from Paphos please. I will send £128 over PayPal. Again many thanks for everything you do to help us on our travels. Any thoughts yet on expected departure time from Paphos?  Cheers. Phil

Davy, can I book 3 seats from Paphos please? Happy to be a bus convener again if required as well! 

Paddy Sheekey 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2023 at 2:05 PM, Phil S said:

Davy I would like 8 tickets from Paphos please. I will send £128 over PayPal. Again many thanks for everything you do to help us on our travels. Any thoughts yet on expected departure time from Paphos?  Cheers. Phil

Giving that it is a 9.45pm KO I wouldn’t imagine the Polis will let the buses leave much before 6-6.30pm….as soon as I find out I will get the details posted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2023 at 2:22 AM, JohnandJenn said:

Hi. My wife and I are in Paphos but going to Larnaca for a couple of days to take in the match. Can you let me know if there is any way we can get a couple of tickets for the match, either end? Many thanks.

Theres a thread ; which you may have seen by now - tickets home end

As i don't do facebook just wondering if Davy P has put anything on regarding bus times etc. Know that the for the last Cyprus game he put on a list of buses from each venue and a list of passengers names corresponding to the various bus numbers leaving from each resort in Cyprus. Must be a monumental task getting it all to come together and we really owe Davy big time. 

• 2 weeks later...