Personal Registration Plates.. - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Personal Registration Plates..

41 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

There was a thread on them a few years ago. , another thread I managed to hijack with a load of shite. Strange how smiley faces have become question marks on some of the posts, or is it just my phone? 

Well I love ma plates, Mrs Ramy seldom drives ma motor, she has her own and could not care less about the plates..🤣🤣. Funny thing, anyone from Scotland always comments on them they see them...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿😉👍

25 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well I love ma plates, Mrs Ramy seldom drives ma motor, she has her own and could not care less about the plates..🤣🤣. Funny thing, anyone from Scotland always comments on them they see them...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿😉👍

Sorry Ramy. As part of the personalised plate club you must confirm which of these categories you fall into :

Are you: 

1. Attention seeking

2. Bawbag

3. Super rich

4. 1 & 2

5. 2 & 3

6. 1 &3

7. All 3

56 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Sorry Ramy. As part of the personalised plate club you must confirm which of these categories you fall into :

Are you: 

1. Attention seeking

2. Bawbag

3. Super rich

4. 1 & 2

5. 2 & 3

6. 1 &3

7. All 3

Number 4, definitely....🤣🤣

1 hour ago, wee_pammy_87 said:

It’s just Pamela lol! Nothing interesting 😂

Nice one..🙂🙂 . It must be a Canadian thing. Awe ma mates over here have them. Here is a list.. These are lads I play football with...

Scottish.... me

1 Killie, 1 Dundee, Watford, 1 Boro, 1 Turkish, Pompey 1, Italia 1, 🤣🤣..Awe ma mates are daft..