Flags Nicked - Page 6 - Poland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Flags Nicked

Bristolhibby

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If all else fails why not offer money on a no flag no fee basis tae Legia's rival ned's for the return of these flags? That might be the sort of challenge they would relish and perhaps pull off wae their local knowledge. l am up for putting a few quid intae it if it comes tae it.

Its nothing to do with celtic, this goes on all the time apparently

Hi al, you have more local knowledge then me so please share.

Why did they not steal flags in march then ?

I believe this is directly linked to legia warsaw and celtic knocking them out of europe via the rule book.

On the whole the polish fans were brilliant. Lets not this out if proportion these flag theives were a minority and in general the police from what i saw did a good job from protecting the TA from these thugs.

There was alot of police outside the tortilla factory post match. But i understand their presence was to keep us safe.

Edited by Robroysboy

Why did they not steal flags in march then ?

I believe this is directly linked to legia warsaw and celtic.

You are correct Mr Roy......I have it from the horses mouth.....I have been questioned on my Celtic name connection.....

If all else fails why not offer money on a no flag no fee basis tae Legia's rival ned's for the return of these flags? That might be the sort of challenge they would relish and perhaps pull off wae their local knowledge. l am up for putting a few quid intae it if it comes tae it.

You have been watching too much TV the equalizer or the A team ?

Lol

Our taxi driver told us that if Celtic draw Legia in the Europa League, the Celtic fans will be in for a seriously hard time.

If they want celtic fans on mass ( excuse the pun) they should have a greavance with the ireland fans.

"Bring back our st andrews flags" steal tri-colours ya ignorant c@nts.

Lol

Stealing a few flags isn't very clever is it. Your hardly gonna get some kudos in the world of hooligans.

All they have achieved is really piss off a few innocent fans who travelled and obliged the locals in partying and made the trip a memorable one for the home and away supporters.

Any decent set of 'lads' would return the flags with an apology but I fear this won't happen.

Great idea in setting up a website to offer a couple of quid each so our lads/lassies get covered. ( it's a pint at least back home )

Hope we all don't resort to trying out the same pointless shenanigans on the return fixture. If gladly be happy to wipe the smug faces with a 3 point victory that will surely lead is towards qualifying.

We are Scotland.

They can only dream of it.

It's pretty obvious that these thugs are linked with Legia, hence they weren't bothered with Scots back in march

Hence the tartan army are being associated with one side of the old firm who knocked that their team out of the champions league.

Ignorant C@NTS.

GIVE US OUR FLAGS BACK

Stealing a few flags isn't very clever is it. Your hardly gonna get some kudos in the world of hooligans.

All they have achieved is really piss off a few innocent fans who travelled and obliged the locals in partying and made the trip a memorable one for the home and away supporters.

Any decent set of 'lads' would return the flags with an apology but I fear this won't happen.

Great idea in setting up a website to offer a couple of quid each so our lads/lassies get covered. ( it's a pint at least back home )

Hope we all don't resort to trying out the same pointless shenanigans on the return fixture. If gladly be happy to wipe the smug faces with a 3 point victory that will surely lead is towards qualifying.

We are Scotland.

Good post Del

Well the information I had from my Ultra contact that knew who had my flag and several others were that they would be paraded at the Legia game tonight.....after 3 weeks of talking with them, supplying them with a Scottish address when they agreed to release some flags taken in error and also having good communications with Legia Warsaw FC, I have not seen any flags at the ground as I am sitting watching the match on TV.

Maybe they were just goading is, maybe Legia stewards got a hold of them, maybe the ultras that I and others have spoke to prevented them going to the ground...what ever the reason it is looking slim that we will see them again.

I doubt I will replace my flag as I am not having one stolen for a 3rd time....sorry to all the others who have been hanging in there in the hope of a positive outcome, I guess the next email I get from Legia might not contain the news we were hoping for.

We are Scotland.

Actually mate it DOES get them kudos in their own deranged world. Not a new thing for 'Ultras' (not to be confused with 'Hooligans' apparently)

Complete bellends and a real shame for those involved. They will be utter shit bags to a person as well, that's the infuriating thing.