Sfa = Money First, Qualification Second - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sfa = Money First, Qualification Second

Libertador-de-Escocia

I think you misinterpret what I did.

I have wondered if you meet them in your capacity as owner(?) of this board. And that leads to a cozy relationship that ends up in you defending them. If so (and this is pure speculation on my part) gonnae no. (I am on my way out the door here so forgive me for asking and no doubt coming to some wrong conclusions.)

Tam Cowas slating Regan in the sun. Did you know that Poland had a 2 match package for games against Germany and Scotland for a grand total of..........£30

Yes thats right a whole £15 cheaper than a ticket against Georgia

what the badger are Regan and his flipping mob on???

Apples and pears - net avearge wage in poland is $945 a month and in UK its $3460 in UK - cost of living wise the poles were more from their proportion of wages - although £45 is a Rig off

Sad when you yearn for the days of Ernie Walker & Jim Farry instead of the twats these days

I am not defending SFA price hikes but it must be remembered that Walker and Farry were constantly having the SFA coffers filled by appearances at major tournaments and a Hampden Park with a capacity far higher than it is now.