Wembley - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wembley

Rolling hIlls

54 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Booked with BA from Edinburgh to Heathrow. 2.30pm from Edinburgh. (£320 for 2). Tried Easy Jet frrom Glasgow same dates £520ish. Staying in Earls Ct area. Got hotel for £260 Thursday to Sunday.

Cheers, I can get Glasgow to london city for £360 for the 2 of us. Mrs reminded me we've got the 2together rail card might hang off and see the train prices when they come out.

5 hours ago, Tiny Tim said:

Not sure if true or not but I heard that to get into any large event next year you’ll need to prove you’d had the vaccine.

Might have just been speculation but I’m applying for a front line workers job tomorrow just in case :)

I believe this could be the case as I heard this will be the criteria for entry to club games in England this season. I assume you get some sort of certificate to say you have been vaccinated.

There is no way the entire population of the UK will have it by June.

If you are a healthy twenty five year old regardless of how many points you have your chances of attending the Euros are greatly disadvantaged. 

Sometimes I'm glad I'm an old git.