Fraser - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Fraser

thesaint

17 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

There is no confirmation anywhere online confirming Fraser is definitely out. Obviously, it does not look good but if he is to miss out I'd say the natural replacement would be Ryan Christie or Leigh Griffiths.

Steve Bruce said ‘Obviously he will will miss the internationals I’d have thought’ 

The Israel game is 11 days away so you’d think even a slight tear would rule him out. But yeah nothing official. 

Just now, Super_Scotlandfan said:

Steve Bruce said ‘Obviously he will will miss the internationals I’d have thought’ 

The Israel game is 11 days away so you’d think even a slight tear would rule him out. But yeah nothing official. 

Oh for sure not good news at all but Steve Bruce is speaking as a club manager ie hint hint don't play my player.

8 hours ago, Malcolm said:

fair enough.  Just not seen enough from him to justify a call up. I’d sooner pick Naismith.

He's barely getting a game for Hearts. And he's part of the yesterday squad, like Phillips or Mulgrew. We need to get the average age down, Considine nothwithstanding, and we're doing that.

5 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Oh for sure not good news at all but Steve Bruce is speaking as a club manager ie hint hint don't play my player.

I thought it was hamstring and I'm not sure that these can heal in a week. On release, I heard a Serbian who plays for Werder Bremen has been told he can't be released for his country. Thought it was obligatory now to release players for internationals if they are crucial ones?

1 minute ago, Third Lanark said:

I thought it was hamstring and I'm not sure that these can heal in a week. On release, I heard a Serbian who plays for Werder Bremen has been told he can't be released for his country. Thought it was obligatory now to release players for internationals if they are crucial ones?

It's obligatory for clubs to release players for all senior internationals.

Serbia would be entitled to take Werder Bremen to UEFA over that.