Crowd? - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Crowd?

bh1877

Reason number 1 for not going to the game yesterday is because of the price of home game tickets.Reason number 2 is its at Ibrox and as has been said before supporters of that attend that ground hate the TA so Im not going to give them any of my cash. I went to a Scottish cup match instead.

The poor crowd isn't to do with the prices alone tho is it...

Cheaper seats behind the goals were sold out, says it all.

Ignore Peever and his "It wis cause it wis at Ibrox" chat, he's got some funny ideas and mixes in strange circles.

Also ignore Eddard's comparisons with the previous campaign - last campaign started in a brutally turgid fashion and we were out before Strachan was appointed and it took Strachan a while to build momentum. Plus yesterday's game was on a Saturday so not comparing like with like.

The simple fact is that if the SFA has got the pricing right yesterday's match would have sold out.

I do recognise that moving the games away from Hampden makes it a less attractive day out for some folk. But that just ANOTHER reason why SFA shouldn't have raised the prices the way they did.

Cheaper seats behind the goals were sold out, says it all.

Ignore Peever and his "It wis cause it wis at Ibrox" chat, he's got some funny ideas and mixes in strange circles.

Also ignore Eddard's comparisons with the previous campaign - last campaign started in a brutally turgid fashion and we were out before Strachan was appointed and it took Strachan a while to build momentum. Plus yesterday's game was on a Saturday so not comparing like with like.

The simple fact is that if the SFA has got the pricing right yesterday's match would have sold out.

I do recognise that moving the games away from Hampden makes it a less attractive day out for some folk. But that just ANOTHER reason why SFA shouldn't have raised the prices the way they did.

This!