Entertainment in isolation - Page 9 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Entertainment in isolation

4 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

It’s no peeking towards the camera near the top right is it? The pic is quite pixally when zoomed in. 

No 😂  I will post the answers in a wee while . When I got asked I thought I was supposed to be looking for rock formations that looked like snow leopards, no actual snow leopards 🙄

1 minute ago, TDYER63 said:

No 😂  I will post the answers in a wee while . When I got asked I thought I was supposed to be looking for rock formations that looked like snow leopards, no actual snow leopards 🙄

:lol:

Are there any giraffes that I haven't noticed?

1 minute ago, TDYER63 said:

Have you got them Orralloon? I was hoping it would give you a wee break from your jigsaw 😁

Aye, but it took me ages to get the second one. I think that is the hardest, but it's probably just down to luck if you look in the right place. 

7 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Aye, but it took me ages to get the second one. I think that is the hardest, but it's probably just down to luck if you look in the right place. 

Yeah, when you eventually see that last one you think ‘how the fook did I not see that’. 

14 hours ago, McTeeko said:

Fuck right off with that third one!! There’s no even one there!

It’s just a ghostly face with no heid or body! Nonsense 😏

😂 I have it it on good authority from my best pal David Attenborough that it was there. 
The pic was actually taken by someone from the Snow leopard trust but I suppose they could have been a bit light on real snow leopards that day 😁

4 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

If that is where you are seeing snow leopards then there are at least 5 in total. I can't see anything in your circles on 1 an 3. You got the middle one right though. :ok:

Its just their faces you can see. How can you not see them ? 😁

5 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂 I have it it on good authority from my best pal David Attenborough that it was there. 
The pic was actually taken by someone from the Snow leopard trust but I suppose they could have been a bit light on real snow leopards that day 😁

It must have moved then.

2 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Its just their faces you can see. How can you not see them ? 😁

OK, I can see your number one now. But follow the edge of the cliff all the way down to the bottom of the pic. There is another one lying on the edge of the cliff. legs and tail stretched out with its head turned round looking back towards the camera.

7 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

In pic number 3. Go directly down from your one, and there is another one peering out from under the rock. It might be a cub because it looks a good bit smaller than your one.

I cant see any of them. I hope this isnt a cunning plan to keep me away from the intelligent threads

Can someone show Orraloon how to make circles. My pics came with circles, I dont know how to do them either . 

13 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Zoom in and out on that rock at the bottom of pic 3. Eventually you will see a wee pair of eyes peering out at you. I think it's more obvious if you use the first set of pics that you posted.

Ah yes I see it now, just to the left if the darker coloured rock?

I think i can see the first one too. If you go to the tip of the longest walrus tooth then go to the left it lying on the edge ?