Killie V Utd - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Killie V Utd

No mate. Believe humpers there. Pretty shit game I thought from a utd point of view. Not much room for anyone.

Ah, there ye are!

I think it's been fairly decent for 0 0, probably more so for Killie than your mob granted.

Olas will be along in a minute to tell us how many more could have 'squeezed' in, don't worry! ;)

Ah, there ye are!

I think it's been fairly decent for 0 0, probably more so for Killie than your mob granted.

Olas will be along in a minute to tell us how many more could have 'squeezed' in, don't worry! ;)

Ha ha. Very scrappy I thought. Killie seem to have loads of players behind the ball when we break. Needs a goal, preferably from us.

Really enjoyed it so far.

Killie have changed drastically from last season, they always look to pass the ball and retain possession.

Utd have been poor. Baffling that GMS isn't on. Dow hasn't kicked the ball and Armstrong been poor.

Killie have changed drastically from last season, they always look to pass the ball and retain possession.

Utd have been poor. Baffling that GMS isn't on. Dow hasn't kicked the ball and Armstrong been poor.

Ah, somebody else that isnae 'allowed' oot on a Friday night ;)

He's on the bench but not sure gms is 100%.

Aye, realised that after I'd posted but couldnae edit - that's what happens wi age ye know.......

We actually play 2 Fridays in a row. Dunno if game at home to 'well is on telly though.

Great goal for Killie!

We actually play 2 Fridays in a row. Dunno if game at home to 'well is on telly though.

Great goal for Killie!

Yes, Hamilton is on BTS. Don't think the Motherwell game is on tv though, however I'm 'home' for that one.

Are we allowed to talk about Aberdeen on an unrelated thread?

Thank fuk every other fukers oot the nite........ ;)

Aye, don't we feckin know it!

St Mirren managed to come back from being 2 goals down earlier in the week I believe.

So don't give up just yet........

One of those night redz played like shit and not had any answers tonight. Never looked like scoring really.