An experiment in realizm - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

An experiment in realizm

Chripper

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Yet another load of condescending nonsense. 

Who's ducking out? You're clearly an attention craving and argumentative prick, you're proving it with every post.you make 

No. You clearly made a claim and then like a complete coward you ducked out when you were called on it.

As I say, stick to your convictions. If you're bold enough to make a claim then stick to it.

The fact that you make a claim and then wimp our says a lot about your sensibilities.

A piece of advice? You come at the King, you best not miss.

Edited by Chripper

55 minutes ago, Chripper said:

No. You clearly made a claim and then like a complete coward you ducked out when you were called on it.

As I say, stick to your convictions. If you're bold enough to make a claim then stick to it.

The fact that you make a claim and then wimp our says a lot about your sensibilities.

A piece of advice? You come at the King, you best not miss.

Who backed down? You're clearly an attention seeking and condescending prick. Your Quite the narsasist too.

Nobody is backing down, I stand by what I said.

You could have replied in the other thread but instead you want your own thread and your own show so you can have the last word. You can have the ladt word if you want, the tamb and who posts on it isn't that important to me.

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Who backed down? You're clearly an attention seeking and condescending prick. Your Quite the narsasist too.

Nobody is backing down, I stand by what I said.

You could have replied in the other thread but instead you want your own thread and your own show so you can have the last word. You can have the ladt word if you want, the tamb and who posts on it isn't that important to me.

You did. You started off by saying that I was craving attention, you then retracted it by saying that you aren't tying to figure me out, you then flipped again by calling me an attention seeking prick.

I'd suggest that you try to focus.

Also, you are the one who has clearly taken the attention away from my original point, which just goes to show that you're the only attention seeker here.

:)

16 minutes ago, Chripper said:

You did. You started off by saying that I was craving attention, you then retracted it by saying that you aren't tying to figure me out, you then flipped again by calling me an attention seeking prick.

Also, you are the one who has clearly taken the attention away from my original point, which just goes to show that you're the only attention seeker here.

Image result for someone is wrong on the internet meme

21 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

image.png.6fc69414ba8d38105bf6a58476387d1f.png

Mate, I have beaten you and I literally haven't said or done anything. You've just been chasing your tail.

And now you're doing what, you're out of actual words so you're posting pictures?

I literally told you that I have a compulsion of having the last word, so you're just regurgitating what I've said..

Edited by Chripper

31 minutes ago, Chripper said:

Mate, I have beaten you and I literally haven't said or done anything. You've just been chasing your tail.

And now you're doing what, you're out of actual words so you're posting pictures?

I literally told you that I have a compulsion of having the last word, so you're just regurgitating what I've said..

Image result for I won the internet meme

Hahahaha. Anyway, to return to the optimism/pessimism argument. Chripper, you base you points on this belief that Scotland fans thing we have a strong midfield, but I think you then fall into a trap of thinking that means we have a midfield as strong as the big boys. This is obviously not true. It's just been relatively strong in depth and talent compared to our other positions in recent years. 

Also, I'm not optimistic because I think we have a team that can beat England now. I'm optimistic that we have a team that could beat our teams from the last decade, and at least that's something to be optimistic about. No matter how small. I still don't think we'll qualify for Euro 2020, but we might give it a better go than we have been doing of late. 

19 minutes ago, mrniaboc said:

Hahahaha. Anyway, to return to the optimism/pessimism argument. Chripper, you base you points on this belief that Scotland fans thing we have a strong midfield, but I think you then fall into a trap of thinking that means we have a midfield as strong as the big boys. This is obviously not true. It's just been relatively strong in depth and talent compared to our other positions in recent years. 

Also, I'm not optimistic because I think we have a team that can beat England now. I'm optimistic that we have a team that could beat our teams from the last decade, and at least that's something to be optimistic about. No matter how small. I still don't think we'll qualify for Euro 2020, but we might give it a better go than we have been doing of late. 

I totally respect your levels of optimism, mrniaboc, and I would never downplay it, not one modicum. We're all in the same boat and I would like to think that we all want the same thing. But honestly, mate? I'm at the end of my tether with everything. Not just the Scotland team, but the root and branch of it.

I think Scottish football would benefit from a hard reset. If that means ripping up things and going to into a couple of years of stasis, so be it.

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Image result for I won the internet meme

So, in other words, you don't disagree with my opening post? :)

To be honest, I'm not sure about winning the internet, but I'm sure that I've broken you. I've reduced you to posting memes, which is always the sign of desperation.

Try and stay on topic in future, if not, then we can have another go at it. :)

23 hours ago, Chripper said:

Good morning Chripper, morning pal 🙂

15 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Based on your post history I seriously doubt your credibility to offer any analysis. 

Do you care to be specific or are you fine with keeping It conveniently vague?

Also, in my experience, therapists and psychiatrists have more mental issues than their patients. And no, those aren't my credentials. 

One day, just one day I wish that people would stay on topic with my threads. I know why it never happens, though. It never happens because people fear the unknown, and usually my posts are written as statements rather than opinions, people generally take that as arrogance and that generally annoys people.

I don't mind the insults, though, as it means that I'm doing something right. :)