Of Possible Interest To Old Heidbangers - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Of Possible Interest To Old Heidbangers

I first saw AC/DC at the Caird Hall in 76 or 77, then at the Apollo in 78 and once at the Odeon in Edinburgh. Then Bon Scott died and I got a bit older and just lost interest. I went to the concert at Hampden a few years back and wished I hadn't. For me, it was a bit like watching Masters football on Sky.

I first saw AC/DC at the Caird Hall in 76 or 77, then at the Apollo in 78 and once at the Odeon in Edinburgh. Then Bon Scott died and I got a bit older and just lost interest. I went to the concert at Hampden a few years back and wished I hadn't. For me, it was a bit like watching Masters football on Sky.

There's should be enforced retirement rock bands.

I'be seen most AC/DC tours since Back in Black including the last one at Hampden. The majority of the stuff they played was at least 30 years old with a couple of songs from the Black Ice album.

The only difference between then and 1980 is that there is a bigger gap, recovery period, between songs.

I shall hopefully be able to get a ticket.