No Voters - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

My top 3

3. "We'd have no armed forces and with all this carry on with ISIS we need to stay part of the UK"

2. "All the oil companies will move out of Aberdeen!"

1. "Alex Salmond is a bloody Nazi, the only way I'd vote for him is if he got rid of all these immigrants."

Maybe we really are too stupid after all!

Guy at my work on Friday, who has previously desicribed Salmond as a 'right wee Hitler' :- 'See the young folk all voted No 'cos they don't want to have to pay student fees'. It is amazing how much wrongness some people can fit into one sentence.

Edited by Pool Q

They voted for a corrupt neoliberal state. The past 4 years I've learned to dispise everything about Westminster and it's politics. I know people were scared, I know there was risks but I genuinely thought Scotland would reject that way to govern for something better.

"I voted no because my wife is an accountant, she has a degree in economics and she says it won't work"

Dumbfounded.

and this 'accountant' presumably by contrast thinks the weaker UK economy somehow does 'work'...... Jeeso I hope she doesn't work in the firm that does my accounts