Waverley/Haymarket - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Waverley/Haymarket

macy37

I have train tickets from Berwick to Waverley in January and now discover that strategically I'd be better getting off at Haymarket to then make my next part of journey cheaper.

Will I have to either get off and walk along or can I get off at Haymarket without getting arrested for nit having a ticket? :-)

56 minutes ago, macy37 said:

I have train tickets from Berwick to Waverley in January and now discover that strategically I'd be better getting off at Haymarket to then make my next part of journey cheaper.

Will I have to either get off and walk along or can I get off at Haymarket without getting arrested for nit having a ticket? :-)

Get off at Haymarket if worst comes to worst you might have to pay a couple of quid,I know it's the same price from the gyle to both Waverley and Haymarket so you should be fine 

On 12/21/2016 at 9:08 PM, macy37 said:

Do your tickets specifically say Waverly on them? Usually it is just Edinburgh and that covers both. Either way if your train goes to Haymarket just get off there as ticket inspections for waverly are usually done after Haymarket, and since you are getting another train you won't have to go through the ticket barriers so won't need tickets there.