Where from here....? - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Where from here....?

Gwhizz

2 hours ago, g@un said:

We're all fed up at the minute, that tends to be the way after recent Scotland games. Bear in mind though that if (big if, but possible) we beat Slovenia and England in our next two games we are right back in the mix for 2nd place.

Totally agree that things need to improve, whether a new manager is the answer I don't know. A look at our defence, potential for some players to develop / get game time over the next few months amongst other factors could change this campaign for us. We started well last campaign but finished poorly and that cost us, we need to do the opposite this time around and I think we can.

I admire your optimism,but let's be realistic,it's misplaced. 

Ive had enough after the last campaign and after last night,I've seen s few others round about my age (34) that are the same now. 

Raising families,weddings and mortgages are where the money needs to go now. 

A complete boycott is what's required here,but it won't happen. 

FVCK YOU SFA, Yet again you've failed to deliver. 

Edited by dandydunn

Just think of this - taking into account the standard of Scottish football being at rockbottom and not having qualified for a major tournament since 1998.

Remember when the draw for the World Cup was made and Scotland fans were invited to Hampden in that same climate ?

Now this is what you call real delusion and gives you a sense of a good deal of the Tartan Army's mindset never mind the cheering and celebrating when we were drawn against England knowing full well that we would most likely be gubbed

It actually makes me angry

The SFA continually  try to portray to the people that we are a major footballing power - and a lot of people still buy it

10 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Ive had enough after the last campaign and after last night,I've seen s few others round about my age (34) that are the same now. 

Aye well said what upsets me is the fact you can go to the Slovaks and Slovenias and the Lithus where no one gives a shit about Football and still we can lose 3 null.#

For example...

Ross County Cup final town population 5,500 lets take 15,000 to 20,000 to the game...

Admira Wacker Cup final town Population  20,000 lets take 392 to the game....i rest my case !!! ---ist shocking the Maths just dont add up---

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 5:25 PM, kumnio said:

Fck me, some of our fans are delusional beyond belief. 

I call it optimism. Rather that than be miserable about our prospects all the time!

In any case, and let's look at a situation where we beat Slovenia and England (unlikely at the minute but possible, couple of 1-0 victories with a little bit of organisation at the back?). Where does that leave us in the campaign? We're down at the minute, but things can change very quickly.

The Scottish rugby team show a much higher level of quality of sports science, application and intelligence than the Scottish football team. It's no surprise therefore the scots rugby team are far more competitive. They also play home games in the Scottish capital. It must be confusing to other nations to travel to Glasgow all the time when generally national teams play home games in their nations capital. Bizarre stuff. 

The incident when the sfa were stranded in Georgia after the losers got stuffed & had to eat Burger King Sums the whole incompetent embarrassing mess up. It's actually hard to get behind Scotland at football when you're aware of the extent to how amateur & under prepared they are-top down.

Everyone should get behind the rugby team because they prepare to be competitive & currently have a world class manager. The football team prepare to lose & have a second rate comedian in charge who has alienated key players in the squad (namely bardsley & Burke).

SRU>SFA.

On 12 November 2016 at 3:45 PM, scoobydoo said:

Nothing will happen until there is a full boycott of home games.

And that won't happen because we are all thick as f uck.

This, we are part of the problem 

On 12 November 2016 at 5:05 PM, slasher said:

That's it, I quit.

I'm hanging up my sporran for a while, maybe for good. There is so much wrong, on and off the pitch it's difficult to know where to start. The real problem is, like a few others, I don't really care anymore.

Have a nice life everyone?

I'm doing the exact same

On 12 November 2016 at 6:13 PM, Ally Bongo said:

Now this is what you call real delusion and gives you a sense of a good deal of the Tartan Army's mindset never mind the cheering and celebrating when we were drawn against England knowing full well that we would most likely be gubbed

It actually makes me angry

The SFA continually  try to portray to the people that we are a major footballing power - and a lot of people still buy it

Complete embarrassment. Pay £50 for a membership and you can be in with a chance to attend a function to see a new strip or watch sky sports and no doubt get robbed at the bar.

We are a parody of ourselves, this is the sort of shite and onions our fans lap up

6 hours ago, g@un said:

I call it optimism. Rather that than be miserable about our prospects all the time!

In any case, and let's look at a situation where we beat Slovenia and England (unlikely at the minute but possible, couple of 1-0 victories with a little bit of organisation at the back?). Where does that leave us in the campaign? We're down at the minute, but things can change very quickly.

Finish second or not, we will more than likely be worst places runners up

On 12 November 2016 at 5:33 PM, dandydunn said:

Again, blind loyalty. We have been part of the problem