Squad - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Squad

Parsno1

To be announced at lunchtime,

Any expected surprises? A chance to give some more young guys a shot? Who will replace Brown in the squad? Will mulgrew get a place with no team?

Lot's of questions and hopefully some positive answers.

If Mulgrew is in the squad it's a joke. No player without a club should be picked for their country.

I would go for

Marshall

Gordon

Hamilton

Robertson

Teirney

Hutton

Patterson

Hanley

R Martin

Berra 

D Fletcher

Morrison

Bannan

McArthur

Anya

Ritchie

Snodgrass

Naismith 

McCormack

Griffiths 

McKay 

Edited by Simmy87

2 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Hope he resists the pressure from some predictable quarters of our press to include any Rangers players, except maybe McKay.

He should be in the squad as should Wallace. Your post was more "predictable" than any of the press rightly saying they should be included.

7 minutes ago, Simmy87 said:

If Mulgrew is in the squad it's a joke. No player without a club should be picked for their country 

Shouldn't be allowed near based on his performances. I agree no one should but Hutton seemed to play well when he was briefly without a club.

4 hours ago, Parsno1 said:

To be announced at lunchtime,

Any expected surprises? A chance to give some more young guys a shot? Who will replace Brown in the squad? Will mulgrew get a place with no team?

Lot's of questions and hopefully some positive answers.

Same old same old no doubt. Forrest will be there. Hoping for some young players. Burke should be absolutely nailed on, Kingsley too.

Guest BlueGaz
12 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Hope he resists the pressure from some predictable quarters of our press to include any Rangers players, except maybe McKay.

Why, because you don't like them numpty?  You don't think Wallace is worthy of a squad position?

6 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Why, because you don't like them numpty?  You don't think Wallace is worthy of a squad position?

No, Tierney and Robertson are much better.

10 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

He should be in the squad as should Wallace. Your post was more "predictable" than any of the press rightly saying they should be included.

Shouldn't be allowed near based on his performances. I agree no one should but Hutton seemed to play well when he was briefly without a club.

Same old same old no doubt. Forrest will be there. Hoping for some young players. Burke should be absolutely nailed on, Kingsley too.

Hang on, you want Wallace, Kingsley and I presume Robertson included ? Why do we need three left backs ? Two is enough.

In fact I'd pick Graeme Shinnie well ahead of Wallace.

2 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

No, Tierney and Robertson are much better.

Hang on, you want Wallace, Kingsley and I presume Robertson included ? Why do we need three left backs ? Two is enough.

In fact I'd pick Graeme Shinnie well ahead of Wallace.

Of course you would :lol: