i think we'll beat malta - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

i think we'll beat malta

bonny78

On 06 June 2016 at 10:37 PM, scottincarlisle said:

Our last campaign & last 2 performances

Are you on the wind up.... because we lost two friendlies away from home against two top teams who had something to play for and we had nothing and quite a few of our first team were missing we are now at the same level as Lithuania and Malta?

I cant remember Malta or Lithuania finishing 4th recently or beating and drawing against ROI

Were we at the same level as Lithuania or Malta when we beat Czech's and Denmark a few months ago 1-0

1 hour ago, borojock said:

Are you on the wind up.... because we lost two friendlies away from home against two top teams who had something to play for and we had nothing and quite a few of our first team were missing we are now at the same level as Lithuania and Malta?

I cant remember Malta or Lithuania finishing 4th recently or beating and drawing against ROI

Were we at the same level as Lithuania or Malta when we beat Czech's and Denmark a few months ago 1-0

Being on same level as Malta & Lithuania will mean sod all if we are behind England & Slovakia.

The Czech team was experimental as well mind.

4 hours ago, Malcolm said:

I don't think we will win in Vilnius.  I expect six points from Malta.

Thats my concern. Have said before I can see a smiliar pattern in this group to the last one. Win the first two, get a decent point in Slovakia, loose at Wembley sneak a win at home to Slovenia, loose to England again and we'll come unstuck in Vlinus leaving us in trouble.