France tickets - heads up - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

France tickets - heads up

clarky1606

When I spoke to the SSC on Monday they said the French FA hadn't sent the tickets over yet. They are expecting them this week for distribution out to us next week.

If anyone is going straight from Malta to Metz I would recommend calling the SSC and request to collect your ticket in Metz.

Squeaky bum time if your looking for both tickets to arrive before flying next week. And if you leave it too late to change to collection in Metz your ticket could already be in the post.

19 hours ago, Orraloon said:

100% pick up in Malta and Metz.

100% pick up in Metz is still possible but highly unlikely.

I thought they might of done it in Georgia last year when our allocation was similar and tickets arrived late from Georgian FA but they didn't do it

Just called them now and they said tickets will be posted Monday or Tuesday. I'm heading off to France on holiday the weekend of the Italy game so should be fine but could be tight for those heading to Malta and then straight on to Metz.