Where's everyone staying - Page 3 - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Where's everyone staying

spud1982

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/17/2016 at 9:20 PM, DoonTheSlope said:

Anyone else in the Easy Hotel in Paddington?

Me!

Just now, DoonTheSlope said:

I'm Wednesday till Saturday. Mines a pint!

You'll be there long before me......

I'll have a Babysham!

9 hours ago, Slide Tackle said:

4 of us aged 17-18 in the EasyHotel

Four 17-18 year old boys....with my reputation.....

13 hours ago, Slide Tackle said:

No we ended up cancelling going to Malta only previous away is Gibralter in Portugal last year. Wembley and Lithuania this campaign though:ok:

Enjoy! My first trip was Wembley back in 1987....we lost 2-0   :-(

Trafalgar square will be mobbed but so if you want a good time without any hassle and with a few other Scots take a look at the Tartan Specials pre-game party at the Garage nightclub in Highbury. You can get tickets from Ticket Scotland for £8 a pop plus your usual booking fees. Tam Cowan will be spinning the discs and it's opposite Highbury tube so it's fairly easy to get to the stadium.

14 minutes ago, neilypiece said:

. Tam Cowan will be spinning the discs and it's opposite Highbury tube so it's fairly easy to get to the stadium.

The fat clown who used to present offside?

I'd prefer Tam Coyle myself

Edited by Spark

13 minutes ago, neilypiece said:

Trafalgar square will be mobbed but so if you want a good time without any hassle and with a few other Scots take a look at the Tartan Specials pre-game party at the Garage nightclub in Highbury. You can get tickets from Ticket Scotland for £8 a pop plus your usual booking fees. Tam Cowan will be spinning the discs and it's opposite Highbury tube so it's fairly easy to get to the stadium.

Trafalgar sqaure will be quieter than usual due to remembrance service. 

1 minute ago, Byrne2711 said:

Trafalgar sqaure will be quieter than usual due to remembrance service. 

The last few times we've been at Trafalgar square in the sunshine, don't think early November would attract as many folk regardless of the poppy stuff being on or not.

If anyone is staying in harrow and still undecided on transport then kirkcaldy tartan army have a bus going as we are staying there aswell.We still have quite a few seats left so if anyone is interested send me a pm so i can confirm details.Leaving thursday morning november 10th at 2am from methilhill with pick up points after that in glenrothes,kirkcaldy etc returning saturday lunch time.

On 21 September 2016 at 8:28 AM, neilypiece said:

Im sure we will thanks! And yeah we had a look at that so are considering either that gig or potentially the 'tambers' one. Cheers for the advice see you down there:beer2:

Some super deals on booking.com today for hotels in the docklands area. Ibis and premier inn both for £140 for 2 nights (thurs & Friday) twin or double with free cancellations  . Ideal for anyone flying into London city. Also Jubilee line direct back from Wembley to Canary Wharf after the match. 

Three of us booked into a triple room in the Best Western Palm Hotel in Brent Cross (15 minute tube north of Euston on the Northern Line). £174 for two nights between the three of us from the Thursday to Saturday.

Also, booked on the train first thing on Thursday morning from Motherwell to Euston, arriving in London at the back of 12.

Edited by rossh