This Board Needs Tunes - Page 749 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

On 12/7/2023 at 9:59 PM, Grim Jim said:

That's it SB, you're dumped 😋

(Sort of) kidding, but not a fan.   But feel free to berate my Lulu posts ( @Heuch Moray  you've had your say!), James Last or Perry Como posts 😁 .

(Though the more anyone berates metal the more I like it 😉)

Actually, the previous two were my folks favourites (they were pre R'n'R), and just part of my upbringing, so have (magic) moments for me 🙉

(Mibbees future post... parents & grand parents? Could go tits up with 19th nervous breakdown 🙈 )

😂😂 I have to admit I do like Arcade Fire and I’m coming out also to admit I was brought up to be a Perry Como fan having no choice but listen to my parents favourites; Magic Moments, Catch a Falling Star & What did Delaware Boy which were played constantly on (yes @silverbear it would have been a gramophone.  Bring on a parents & grandparents theme anytime. 

On 12/11/2023 at 11:28 AM, fringo said:

I was offline over the weekend and come back so disappointed no-one posted this. What's the TAMB coming to ?

Maybe people were unconsciously leaving the field open for you to post...?