Home section tickets - Page 8 - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Home section tickets

Nah, I'm sorted...megabus down Thursday to London, Gatwick to Luxembourg then train to Metz Friday afternoon...start back Sunday afternoon......Registered with FFF to get a m8 a ticket, he"s in Nil points.......how you fixed for travel?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

good luck to anyone trying to get tickets today. Been in a Q for ten minutes already and they aint on sale yet...

Yes due to 'high traffic' 

PLEASE WAIT ..

Due to high traffic, a queue has been set up to improve your browsing experience on our website. You will be redirected to the ticketing website shortly.

21%

Your wait time is estimated to be more than an hour

13 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

good luck to anyone trying to get tickets today. Been in a Q for ten minutes already and they aint on sale yet...

would you be able to link the website address ? the FFF page im on keeps saying no tickets available for this event ? 

cheers

4 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

As I logged out my estimate changed to less than 30 mins, so it may not be that long a wait.

Are you using a desktop version? The load bar doesn't seem to increase % on that but does on mobile