Can't Get Enough Of This Guy ! - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Really like his views and opinions on religion & equality, although he can ruffle a few feathers, an intelect & a good guy IMO !!

Watched all of that (well, apart from the intro by the moderator).

Agree with your summary. He handed the speccy Jew's arse back to him. :whistling:

That's very true.....Only if you believe in the fairy tales thats in the good books....thought he was a bit too exited at times, although to be fair to LK the audience where very loaded in the beardy Greeks favour :whistling:

I've never seen a theist engage on the scientific/mathematical stuff about 'the beginning' of the universe. Thought he did well. It did seem like a central part of his argument remained unaddressed by Krauss. But maybe that was because i only understood about half of what was being talked about!

I've never seen a theist engage on the scientific/mathematical stuff about 'the beginning' of the universe. Thought he did well. It did seem like a central part of his argument remained unaddressed by Krauss. But maybe that was because i only understood about half of what was being talked about!

Neil deGrasse Tyson is good

And about 8.05 in this

And what Islam did to science

Edited by Ally Bongo

All great videos. Had heard of that Tyson fella, but not seen anything from him. :ok:

But Ally, i think you might have misread my post. "A theist", not "atheist". ;)

I can't remember well enough now to write why, (that'll be the bottle of IPA and few glasses of wine), but at the end of that debate it did seem to me like the main planks of 'The Greek Muslim's' scientific arguments hadn't been addressed by Krauss.