Aberdeen's Loss Of Form- Mcinnes Alledged Rumours - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen's Loss Of Form- Mcinnes Alledged Rumours

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what a nocebo is so I can't answer

In medicine, a nocebo (Latin for "I shall harm") is an inert substance or form of therapy that creates harmful effects in a patient. The nocebo effect is the adverse reaction experienced by a patient who receives such a therapy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocebo

Harmed off essentially nothing real.

In medicine, a nocebo (Latin for "I shall harm") is an inert substance or form of therapy that creates harmful effects in a patient. The nocebo effect is the adverse reaction experienced by a patient who receives such a therapy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocebo

Harmed off essentially nothing real.

Maybe.There was something up and nobody knew what it was.

Personally I just thought they were crap for a few weeks.They've pretty much been crap for the best part of 20 years so it was nothing I hadn't seen before.

I don't know what a nocebo is so I can't answer

I think it's one of those words that someone uses to show his intellect,that normal people won't know.

Also a way of trying to be a smart arse to try and belittle people.

He does it quite often,I would ignore it. :ok:

I think it's one of those words that someone uses to show his intellect,that normal people won't know.

Also a way of trying to be a smart arse to try and belittle people.

He does it quite often,I would ignore it. :ok:

No i used the word cause it is the word to use when something which should have zero effect actually does have an affect. If it's a positive affect it's called a placebo if it's negative it's called a nocebo.

I use words that i use, If they intimidate or make you feel belittled then i suggest you adjust your self worth as opposed to projecting it onto me. It's a question at face value, lay off the Coke if you think it's me trying to make you feel insecure and inferior.

Normal people :wtf:

Maybe.There was something up and nobody knew what it was.

Personally I just thought they were crap for a few weeks.They've pretty much been crap for the best part of 20 years so it was nothing I hadn't seen before.

Well folk believe what they want to believe, which is probably why the tweet gained so much traction.