We Don't Have Anyone Better Than .... - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

We Don't Have Anyone Better Than ....

TartanJon

Alan Hutton is pure feckin rotten but let's not look for something different and go to the Iron Horse 9 hours before kick off instead .CMOM SCOTLAND !!!

I looked outside the Iron Horse on Thursday afternoon but I couldn't find anyone to replace Alan Hutton. :( To be fair there was an old wifie crossing the road, but she insisted she was more of a Left back.

Wales don't have more quality let's face it, they are a one man team and have been so lucky this campaign it's ridiculous, take away Bales goals and they aren't qualifying, look at the games home and away to Belgium, if they had lost them both 6-0 it wouldn't have been flattering and their win in Cyprus, again, how they won I'll never know!

Wales have a far better defence than us.

And they have bale.

And Ramsey.

Think Wales only conceded 2 goals before last night ....that's fantastic

Ashley Williams is a better defender than anyone we've got. Ledley and Allen are also above average - they are far from being a one-man team.

^^^

Wales don't have more quality let's face it, they are a one man team and have been so lucky this campaign it's ridiculous, take away Bales goals and they aren't qualifying, look at the games home and away to Belgium, if they had lost them both 6-0 it wouldn't have been flattering and their win in Cyprus, again, how they won I'll never know!

When was the last time we beat Wales? Would love it if we had one/two outstanding players to 'carry' us to qualification (even though Wales have got a better team than that). This 'no quality but battle as a team' bollox is now getting a bit tiresome

Edited by Bobby Russell's Lovechild

Wake up and come forward in time to 2015. Of course they have.

Gareth Bale - world class. We have nobody even close.

Aaron Ramsey - Arsenal player.

Ashley Williams (Swansea)

Wayne Hennessy (Crystal Palace)

James Collins (West Ham)

Neil Taylor (Swansea)

Ben Davies (Tottenham)

James Chester (WBA)

Joe Ledley (Crystal Palace)

Andy King (Leicester City)

Joe Allen (Liverpool)

Jonathan Williams (Crystal Palace)

For further evidence look at our last few games results V Wales. God some people are so blind to facts at times.