Jd Sports - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jd Sports

DaveyDenoon

New training gear on JD website this morning - lot better looking now we have a 'normal' badge and not the silver effort.

Crazy prices for stuff that will probably not be used beyond next summer when new stuff is released

ACD7A322-5EE3-4420-9E99-0DF06E58543E_zps

If there was any doubt beforehand that the $FA were robbing s then they have just confirmed that they are with. Absolutely scandalous

Unbelievable

The last "Stadium Jacket" they released was about that price also......

I wish folk would just stop buying the overpriced crap that is issued, just for the sake of having it. That is the only way to stop them taking the piss out of us at every turn.

Missing the games is one thing, but there is absolutely no need to spend an extra fortune getting kitted out in gear that gets updated as and when they deem appropriate, to fill their coffers.

Retro stuff for me from now on I reckon, until they can come up with a more reasonable design and deal.

I wish folk would just stop buying the overpriced crap that is issued, just for the sake of having it. That is the only way to stop them taking the piss out of us at every turn.

Missing the games is one thing, but there is absolutely no need to spend an extra fortune getting kitted out in gear that gets updated as and when they deem appropriate, to fill their coffers.

Retro stuff for me from now on I reckon, until they can come up with a more reasonable design and deal.

I don't mind paying £35/£40 for a fitba top, well a Scotland one, but I draw the line at £52 or more. That's taking the piss.

And as for the "Stadium Jacket" wtf is a feckin "Stadium Jacket" as opposed to a "Jacket"?

The cheap training tops that are getting sold off for £12 are no bad though (if you can actually get them, see my opening post...)

Edited by DaveyDenoon