Tickets Arrived? - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets Arrived?

fifes elite

a delay there's still mare than 2 weeks tae go

Tickets for away games I have attended have been received before now. And aye there's just over two weeks to go however there's no harm in checking if theres been any news through folk on here. I would quite like to know what the script is with pick ups since I won't be staying in Faro etc.

SSC haven't received tickets yet....apparently expecting to receive them tomorrow and will start procesing immediately.

They have sold 'just under' 8,000 tickets, so could take them a wee while!

As bonzo said, you would get an email if you were selected to pick up - not sure if that would have been done by now or after they have received the tickets, but there would be a few opportunities to pick up wherever you were staying.

I "bought" tickets for mixed area from Gibraltar FA and whilst the £££ have came out of my account I received no e mail with pdf of tickets and no response from e mails queries to them . Has anyone else had this problem ?

See the 8000 tickets thread.

Someone on that thread had same problem, emailed them and then got an email with e-tickets attached.

I bought tickets for my friends but never go anything so I did the above and got them 24 hrs later.

Email them.

See the 8000 tickets thread.

Someone on that thread had same problem, emailed them and then got an email with e-tickets attached.

I bought tickets for my friends but never go anything so I did the above and got them 24 hrs later.

Email them.

thanks I have e mailed them twice but no reply :angry: , When buying actually tried twice as no reply e mail 1st time and have paid for 8 wanted 4 and so far got 0

nae happy ...I thought the problem would be getting bus to and from stadium but that was easy in comparision

thanks I have e mailed them twice but no reply :angry: , When buying actually tried twice as no reply e mail 1st time and have paid for 8 wanted 4 and so far got 0

nae happy ...I thought the problem would be getting bus to and from stadium but that was easy in comparision

When did you buy them ?

They go back to me within 24 hrs .

Wednesday 16th September ,sent e mail later that day and then a follow up a few days later when account showed both payments had been deducted ...nae nae happy

That's not good.

It's as if it's been lost.

Might be worth the cost of a phone call or try these email addresses :

infogibraltar@smartticketing.pt

luis.osorio@smartmove.pt

The 2nd address may be their agent or something as my info was sent to them by the Gib FA and it was they who emailed me the e-tickets (smartmove). I took a note of the seats I had booked and included that in the email.

That's not good.

It's as if it's been lost.

Might be worth the cost of a phone call or try these email addresses :

infogibraltar@smartticketing.pt

luis.osorio@smartmove.pt

The 2nd address may be their agent or something as my info was sent to them by the Gib FA and it was they who emailed me the e-tickets (smartmove). I took a note of the seats I had booked and included that in the email.

Thanks for all your advice, much appreciated. I have tried a standard info e mail for gibraltar fa a couple of times with zilch response and e mailed one of their directors tonight , I will try the other addresses you have kindly given if no response. I will phone them in next couple of days if no further forward but hacked off Doric may not translate too well " hemmin fars ma tuckits min ye feel gype"? :-))

Thanks for all your advice, much appreciated. I have tried a standard info e mail for gibraltar fa a couple of times with zilch response and e mailed one of their directors tonight , I will try the other addresses you have kindly given if no response. I will phone them in next couple of days if no further forward but hacked off Doric may not translate too well " hemmin fars ma tuckits min ye feel gype"? :-))

:-))

I'm sure it'll get sorted.

I had the same problem, bought 4 tickets & didn't get an e-mail so tried again & got 4 but ended up getting charged for 8 tickets so I phoned them on 00350 200 42941, they told me what had happened & refunded the money for the extra 4 tickets right away.

I had the same problem, bought 4 tickets & didn't get an e-mail so tried again & got 4 but ended up getting charged for 8 tickets so I phoned them on 00350 200 42941, they told me what had happened & refunded the money for the extra 4 tickets right away.

In fairness once I had contacted an actual person and not a generic e mail they were really helpful and made sure everything got sorted with tickets and refund.

Which I thought was pretty good customer service. Think there were a few glitches with e mails getting through...I now sort of regret e mailing the Spanish Government and telling them that since they're losing Catalonia they should just take over Gib to make up the numbers.....Ooops my bad :blush: