Tickets For R. Madrid Matches - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets For R. Madrid Matches

Laddie loves Athletic Bilbao and it's his 16th in January.

Was looking to maybe take him to a home match but flights don't work out well at all...HOWEVER, Bilbao are at Real Madrid on Sunday 14th Feb and that is possible flight-wise.

Game is scheduled for a Sunday (14th Feb) but I'm aware matches move for television quite a bit.....I don't generally follow Spanish football so could anyone tell me what would be the likely day for the game?

Also, what's the chances of getting tickets for this game, and from where?

All help appreciated.....failing this Arsenal is next try......

It`s the weekend before knockout stages of CL and Europa League start so will be on Saturday (or even Friday) unless Real don`t make last 16. If your son`s an Athletic Bilbao fan he`d probably enjoy being in away section (usually about 1000 fans who make more noise than other 89000) but I guess you`d have to contact Athletic for tickets. The same weekend Getafe are at home to Atletico - a local derby and easily reached by train from Madrid and will be easy to get tickets as Getafe never sell out.

As someone said, champions league draw is probably going to be your best guide, so presuming Real Madrid are there, it's probably going to be Saturday although I've seen them play on a Sunday morning (possibility of they play Wednesday?)

Unfortunately the Spanish announce TV fixtures really late, can be less than 2 weeks before. We had planned to go and see Real Mallorca a couple of years back, but they moved it to Monday night.

Andy, go onto Groupon and search Real Madrid.

There are some brilliant deals on there for match tickets and accommodation.

Edit ::::::::

" For info, phone: 0151 4247 998 or by email: info@worldchoicesports.com "

Here is the details of the company. Might be worth a call or email.

Edited by jock strap

It`s the weekend before knockout stages of CL and Europa League start so will be on Saturday (or even Friday) unless Real don`t make last 16. If your son`s an Athletic Bilbao fan he`d probably enjoy being in away section (usually about 1000 fans who make more noise than other 89000) but I guess you`d have to contact Athletic for tickets. The same weekend Getafe are at home to Atletico - a local derby and easily reached by train from Madrid and will be easy to get tickets as Getafe never sell out.

They won't sell away tickets to non members/season ticket holders.