Will Ibrox Sell Out ? - Page 5 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Will Ibrox Sell Out ?

Robroysboy

Personally l think it's a big mistake throughout Scotland that there is'nt much of a differential between the prices of tickets behind the goals and along the sides of grounds. If there was and you were getting it a bit tight or taking a few weans then you could still get to the game by going behind the goals. l think the attendances and atmosphere would be better yet the income would probably be just as good for the clubs involved - as per maths of previous poster.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're in BF3 and definately not supporting Georgia. They'll probably be in the corner between Broomloan and Govan - normal practice at Ibrox.

Thats on sale to home fans, theyll be in the main stand ill put my life on it.

Also the stadium plans filling up not badly now, 45k plus easy.

Hope you are right for the sake of Gordon and the boys. Just hope the $FA dont see a large attendance as justification for their ridiculous pricing structure.

They are taking advantage of our loyalty and that stinks.

A good attendance will help secure a good performance and i am praying for a good result.

France 2016 is at stake, cmon scotland.

Just had a look. Not looking anything even close to 45k. I hope that you are right and I am wrong, but I think closer to 35k.

Monumental errors from the SFA in a game that SHOULD have sold out comfortably - ie pricing, club games on the same day, etc, etc........

This isn't just about ticket prices.

Personally I'm going to Alloa v Hearts with at least 6 other guys who would normally be at a Scotland home game. Club over country this time round, surprised and disappointed that I am unable to do both

This. Cant for the life of me understand why there are going to be club games the same day as this. In my opinion there should no club football when Scotland are playing.

Just had a look. Not looking anything even close to 45k. I hope that you are right and I am wrong, but I think closer to 35k.

Monumental errors from the SFA in a game that SHOULD have sold out comfortably - ie pricing, club games on the same day, etc, etc........

Aye noticed that. Main stand tickets struggling to sell

Has the cash cow burst?

$hame on you $FA.

You are out of touch, if you can't get a full house at 17.00 on a Saturday that does note bode well for the rest of the campaign where some of the games are midweek or a Sunday.

Even the Friday game against Ireland could involve some of the further travelled northern TA needing a days holiday.

$hafting

Fans

Always

Really? Still looking pretty dire - most of the Main Stand is empty and half of the Govan Stand. If the pricing was realistic it should be about sold out by now.

It is extremely sad that we can't fill Ibrox for this. The prices are high but I still expected more tickets to have sold that this. I wonder if the build up will help shift a few more tickets. Is it possibly that we are playing at lowly lower league teams grown that is also affecting sales? :wink2:

It is extremely sad that we can't fill Ibrox for this. The prices are high but I still expected more tickets to have sold that this. I wonder if the build up will help shift a few more tickets. Is it possibly that we are playing at lowly lower league teams grown that is also affecting sales? :wink2:

I think its purely down to price. :(