Bbc Radio 2 Festival In Day - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bbc Radio 2 Festival In Day

for all you ROD Stewart fans out there coming live from Londons Hyde park shortly on the bbc red botton l see there's one or 2 tartan clad fans there aswell as quite a few selick fans

Wish I'd seen your post last night.

I know 2-3 people that were there and said he was excellent (they may have been drunk though).

Actually, one of the best gigs I've ever seen was Rod at the Aberdeen Exhibition Centre (or whatever it's called) about 20 odd years ago.

Played for about 2 1/2 hrs (with a wee 15 mins break) with a large backing band. :ok:

Wish I'd seen your post last night.

I know 2-3 people that were there and said he was excellent (they may have been drunk though).

Actually, one of the best gigs I've ever seen was Rod at the Aberdeen Exhibition Centre (or whatever it's called) about 20 odd years ago.

Played for about 2 1/2 hrs (with a wee 15 mins break) with a large backing band. :ok:

aye it was a good set all the old stuff for some reason he had to cut the set short think it's got something to do with them over the road in park lane don't want to disturb all the oligarchs in there multi million pound homes anyway if you go on the bbc red button you can see the concert again or on the radio 2 web site

aye it was a good set all the old stuff for some reason he had to cut the set short think it's got something to do with them over the road in park lane don't want to disturb all the oligarchs in there multi million pound homes anyway if you go on the bbc red button you can see the concert again or on the radio 2 web site

Cheers. I'll check it out.