Dickheads In The Queue At Central Station - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dickheads In The Queue At Central Station

TartanTokyo

How many mates joined later.

I remember a few months ago i was in the central queue at night and watched about 15 folk from one big student group join the front if the queue from the chippie as their mate was holding the spot. That's not on.

From the original post your group skipped the queue and threw the first punch, polis should have lifted you IMO

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right lads remember nae queue jumping at Central Station this time; it upsets people but more importantly nae chip bags, empty buckfast bottles (full is acceptable), human excrement (bring a poo bag if you must) or sleeping members of the TA in my hedge. Thank you

It was One Directioners that done it.

It was One Directioners that done it.

I remember years ago Take That or Robbie were playing at Hampden and the concert goers were queuing up to buy train tickets at Cental but weren't leaving any space for other folk to get back and forth so me and my pal just gave it the old " 'scuse me can we just eh" and roundly got told to GTF!!

We tried 2 or 3 other times within 15-20yards(at a guess) along this queu and not even just 1 off the ignorant split arses would let us past.

I remember years ago Take That or Robbie were playing at Hampden and the concert goers were queuing up to buy train tickets at Cental but weren't leaving any space for other folk to get back and forth so me and my pal just gave it the old " 'scuse me can we just eh" and roundly got told to GTF!!

We tried 2 or 3 other times within 15-20yards(at a guess) along this queu and not even just 1 off the ignorant split arses would let us past.

Oh you poor wee darling. Perhaps if you weren't such a sexist, chancing of a human being you may have got on better. Better luck next time.

whats the script with the train anyway, cant even remember how i've got to hampden before for club games when i've got the train through apart from getting fleeced us for £50 off a taxi driver when i was 17 (almost 17 years ago, grim) who claimed he "had another job" think i maybe got a taxi early to budha bar? and walked are all other times some poor soul's been driving. what's the latest you can get to the queue and be at mount florida for 19:15? actually might just get a taxi at 4 to that budha bar, is it still open?

whats the script with the train anyway, cant even remember how i've got to hampden before for club games when i've got the train through apart from getting fleeced us for £50 off a taxi driver when i was 17 (almost 17 years ago, grim) who claimed he "had another job" think i maybe got a taxi early to budha bar? and walked are all other times some poor soul's been driving. what's the latest you can get to the queue and be at mount florida for 19:15? actually might just get a taxi at 4 to that budha bar, is it still open?

Get a taxi to shawlands cross if you are going up as early as 4 mate. There are lots of boozers there. From there it's a 15 minute walk to the ground.

Edited by flynnyboy

I've never got the train to Mount Florida on matchday. Always to Rutherglen then walk the rest.

If the queues are as bad as folk are saying in Central, is it no easier to train out to Newton then change and back to King's Park?